- ABB Measurement Products
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 130,000 people. The company`s North American operations, headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, employ about 20,000 people in multiple manufacturing, service and other major facilities. Its global headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than $1,000,000,000 US
ABB is the partner throughout the entire water cycle. From extraction and treatment to distribution and the management of the waste water process, ABB supplies an extensive range of reliable measurement products and solutions. With the most expertise in water and waste water applications worldwide, ABB is the supplier of choice, offering a comprehensive measurement products and services portfolio that precisely meets customer requirements.
Being a single source supplier for all automation needs, ABB provides what customers in the water market need.
- Technologies that best match the industry specific application requirements
- Products that functional fit the requirement of the water market including internationally recognized flow test and material certifications
- Products that are easy to commission and calibrate, saving time and expense during a startup
- Equipment that can be diagnosed remotely, resulting in time and staff savings
- High accuracy and reliability with a minimal investment
- Automation services emphasizing optimization