Abel Industries (Canada) Ltd was established in 1997 with its headquarter in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. As a manufacture of AbelBonded gas chromatography columns (AB GC Columns), Abel Industries offers complete stationary selections and consistent high performance AB GC columns. Abel Industries also supplies HPLC columns, SPE, Solvent Evaporators, Syringe Filters, Vials, Septa, Caps, ferrules and etc. Abel Industries serves customers through an extensive network of direct sales, service representatives and distribution partners in many countries.
Abel Industries Canada Ltd. was established in 1997. It is located in Vancouver BC Canada. AbelBonded (AB) GC Column is one of the proud products of Abel Industries Canada Ltd (Abel).
AB GC column offers:
- Complete stationary phase selections: Polysiloxane, Polyethylene glycol (PEG) and PLOTs;
- Available in many dimensions (variations in length, internal diameter and film thickness);
- Consistent High performance: lowest bleed, the highest inertness, high efficiency, the most consistent retention time and the greatest repeatability;
- A wide variety of sample matrices, such as food, environmental, clinical toxicology, petrochemical, flavours and fragrances standard mix….
- Competitive price.
Abel offers the following product lines:
AbelBonded (AB) GC Columns:
- AB-1, AB-1MS, AB-5, AB-5MS, AB-PONA,
- AB Builtin-Guard
- AB-Inowax, AB-FFAP, AB-Carbowax-20M
- AB-624, AB-225, AB-35, AB-1301, AB-1701
- AB-PLOT AL2O3 “KCL”, AB-PLOT AL2O3 “S”, AB-PLOT AL2O3 “M”
- AB-PLOT Molesieve, AB-PLOT Q
- Customized columns
- BF2000 Series Solvent Evaporation
- Vacuum SPE Manifold
- Mobile Phase Filtration
- SPE-01 Cleanup Statement
- Syringe Filters
- Membrane Filters
- Sample Vials, Caps, Septa
- Septa Injection Port Liners
- Column Scribe
- 1/31” Ultra Low Mass External Unions