ABG is a market leader in the design, development, manufacture and technical support of high performance geosynthetic systems for use in a wide range civil engineering, environmental and sustainable building projects. Formed in 1988 and based in Meltham, in the heart of the West Yorkshire Pennines, ABG has developed a reputation for developing quality geosynthetics, geotextiles, geocell and geogrid products and delivering outstanding customer service. The ability for rapid product development ensures that the most innovative, up to date and cost effective ABG solution can be found for many engineering problems.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
To inspire a sustainable future by developing globally trusted geosynthetic solutions.
To be exceptional in delivering creative sustainable solutions with our customers, colleagues and partners within the built environment.
We strive to achieve excellence in all aspects of innovation, design, manufacture and customer service.
We do the right thing, delivering on commitments, being honest reliable and taking responsibility.
Inspiring respect and working together to achieve success for our business, our partners and ourselves.
The management of the company is committed to:
- Being totally customer focused and supplying quality products and services that satisfy customer expectations
- Providing employees with all relevant information, resources and appropriate training with respect to quality
- Enabling employees to develop their skills, knowledge and competency to the mutual benefit of both the employee and the company
- Complying with all statutory requirements
- Providing a safe working environment for its employees
- Setting, and reviewing, measurable objectives for quality
- Striving to continually improve performance in relation to quality
- Maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) that conforms to the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- The management considers that quality is the responsibility of all who work for the company and expects everyone to act at all times in a manner that supports the quality policy and to report non-conformances in a prompt manner.
- This policy statement has the total support of the whole management team and it shall be effectively implemented and maintained throughout the organisation.
ABG is committed to protecting the environment and encourages the use of cost saving and environmentally friendly materials. In general our products are lighter and more compact than conventional materials, recyclable and help preserve natural resources. The factory has a carbon reduction policy that ensures all production waste and packaging is recycled, in the majority of cases into our own products or for second use delivery of our products and that energy use per tonne manufactured is optimised.