ABM Sensor Technology
Established in Peterborough, Canada 20 years ago ABM Sensor Technology is the first company in the world to manufacture plug-and-play self-adjusting non-contact level devices based on microwave and ultrasonic technology. Our cutting-edge sensor technology is well ahead of sensors manufactured by other well-known level companies. ABM’s instruments adapt to any environmental conditions automatically, without frequent downloading of several echo processing support parameters.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
- All ABM technologies are developed in house by our research and development team.
- Over 100,000 ABM level sensors operate worldwide in harsh and demanding applications such as asphalt, molten metals and highly corrosive liquids.
- ABM anti-flooding and crane anti-collision dual frequency radar units have become the industry de facto standard. They operate in more than 30 countries.
- ABM’s 2-wire products (radar/ultrasonic) have response times approaching 3 and 4 wire systems, making them the fastest in the world.
- ABM provides world class support with free product training, expert advice on sensor selection and free technical support for installation and operational problems.