add energy group as
add energy group as is a new Norwegian competence player in the oil & gas industry - committed to create and increase value for our clients through provision of attractive and innovative services and solutions.
add energy group was established in 2007, although the groups heritage is from 1986 when our environmental specialist subsidiary add novatech as was founded.
Facts about add energy group:
- add energy is a global independent E&P service partner. We address the key activity drivers in the global oil & gas industry and work with clients to ensure safe and sustainable drilling and production – thereby securing the industry’s licence to operate.
- add energy has approximately 285 employees and consultants. Proforma turnover for the group in 2012 was about MNOK 520.
- add energy is owned by the Stavanger-based Private Equity company Progressus together with employees and consultants in add energy. The number of shareholders totals at approximately 106.
- add energy has offices in Stavanger (Headquarters) and Oslo (Norway), Houston (USA), Aberdeen (UK), Muscat (Oman), Yangon (Myanmar), Singapore; Perth, Melbourne, Darwin and Brisbane (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand).
add energy shall be the preferred supplier of competence and innovative solutions in niches of the energy market.
We add value to our stakeholders by providing solutions that support increased recovery, improved regularity, reduced emissions, cost-efficiency and safe and compliant operations.
add energy is an oil service company of independent integrity & well specialists providing expert competence, services and solutions to the oil & gas industry.
- Our vision is to be leading in niches and unique in combination.
- Our mission is to address the industry’s key activity drivers such as recovery, uptime, safety, environment and compliance to help clients maintain their license to operate.
- Our competence, services and solutions cover Reservoir Development, Well Control & Blowout Support, Well Management & Engineering, Environmental Solutions, Safety & Risk Engineering, Asset Integrity & Operations Support.
- Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway, we operate from 10 offices in eight countries in; Europe (Norway and UK) , Middle East (Oman), Myanmar, Singapore, USA, Australia and New Zealand.