Adonis Ecology Ltd.
Adonis Ecology Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2008 quality assured ecological consultancy specializing in resolving ecological issues for developments. Our aim is to turn biodiversity into an asset - so that developers can have a site that is more profitable and helps conserve wildlife. The business was founded in 2005 by the Managing Director, Richard Sands MA (Oxon) MSc MIEEM CEnv and is based in Suffolk, UK. Most of the work is undertaken in the East and South East of England, although some work is also undertaken as far afield as Cornwall and County Durham.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Ecology and Nature Protection
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Adonis Ecology Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2008 quality assured ecological consultancy specializing in resolving ecological issues for developments.
Our aim is to turn biodiversity into an asset - so that developers can have a site that is more profitable and helps conserve wildlife.
The business was founded in 2005 by the Managing Director, Richard Sands MA (Oxon) MSc MIEEM CEnv and is based in Suffolk, UK. Most of the work is undertaken in the East and South East of England, although some work is also undertaken as far afield as Cornwall and County Durham.
Who We Are
We are professional ecologists trusted by businesses from sole traders and SMEs to large PLCs like GlaxoSmithKline to deliver ecological solutions that help them to achieve their goals in business.
We are all passionate about delivering an excellent service that provides more value for our clients as well as more benefit for wildlife. Our kicks really come when we get the congratulations from a client for delivering a solution for them that gives them more value than they expected, while also providing more biodiversity than before.
Our outlook is based on the fact that as well as having a long-term passion for wildlife, we have all worked for businesses outside of the ecological field, enabling us to see different points of view and different business working practices. Together with our qualifications, experience of a wide range of ecology issues in business, and professional memberships of the Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management, our approach provides an ecological service that delivers more value for businesses with biodiversity.
What We Believe
We believe that business and wildlife can be on the same side. We know of developments where ecological enhancements to a site have helped secure planning permission that would likely not otherwise have been granted and increased the monetary value of the site. Development of sites often means that areas of neglected habitat can be brought back into management suitable for wildlife for the long term. Business and development can be a force for good.
We believe that people as well as wildlife are important. We therefore aim to treat our clients, suppliers and other people we work with fairly and honestly, and to act in their best interests and not just our own.
We believe that we are stewards of our environment. We have a duty to look after the amazing world and wildlife we have been given. We therefore not only carry out ecological enhancements around our own houses and our office, we aim to have as little negative impact and as much positive impact on the environment as reasonably possible.
How We Work
We aim to do our business in accordance with our values, and as such our service is based on the following:
- Communication. For example, you should find our office phone is always answered during normal working hours 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday, and we take a pro-active approach to keeping you informed.
- Fairness. For example, our charges are based on the amount and type of work involved - you will not be charged more than another client where we expect equivalent amount of work and expense.
- Objectiveness. We will tell the truth as we see it, no matter how unpopular that may make us with certain groups, and are respected for it.
- Accountability. For example, we give clear reasoning in our reports as to how we arrive at our conclusions, and our quality systems are audited and checked annually to ISO 9001:2008.
- Responsibility. We have clear health and safety and environmental policies and practices that go beyond minimum legal requirements to ensure that our clients as well as our staff and suppliers can be confident that we are protecting their health and environment.