Advanced Test Equipment Rentals (ATEC) supplies complete testing solutions for EMC, Electrical, Power Quality, Environmental and similar testing applications for the Defense, Aerospace, Medical and Telecom industries. Celebrating 31 years in business, ATEC takes pride in serving our customers with invaluable expertise and technical support.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Since 1981, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has shown its commitment to providing quality customer service by meeting our customer's equipment rental needs. Our primary focus is providing a complete rental solution of test and measurement equipment to industries such as Aerospace, Defense, Communications, EMC and more. Our wide inventory, custom solutions, flexible rental terms, and quality customer support differentiates us from our competitors as a complete solution for all test and measurement needs. Read more about our company history here.
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Our superior performance is attributed to our team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff who work closely with our customers to provide them with custom rental solutions to fit their testing needs.
Products & EquipmentAdvanced Test Equipment Lab
As a leading provider of test and measurement equipment, Advanced Test Equipment Rentals has established solid relationships with industry leading manufacturers worldwide. As a result, our company is able to provide a wide variety of equipment from the unique and unusual to the most cutting-edge products on the market today. Our extensive range of inventory includes equipment for the following types of testing:
- EMC compliance test systems
- General and special purpose equipment
Advantages of Equipment Rental
Here are a few reasons you should consider renting vs. purchasing:
- Provides cost-effective solutions for short-term projects or overload
- Protects against capital investments and product obsolescence
- Saves time and money with immediate delivery
- Provides the ability to evaluate equipment before purchasing
- Avoids wasting time and money on maintenance costs
- Provides a “plan-B” when allocated equipment fails
- Rental expenses are tax deductible on your business taxes