Afton Pumps Inc.
Afton specializes in making what other pump manufacturers consider a specialty item. With more than 50 years experience making quality pumps, Afton can take your specific application requirements, engineer and manufacture a pump suited for your industry. Most models are available with API-610 Hydraulic Institute conformance. Tell us how you want your pump built and we will build it better. Afton`s innovative engineering, close control over design, proven hydraulics, integrity and manufacturing procedures have enhanced our reputation as a leading vertical pump manufacturer.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Pumps & Pumping
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Afton Pumps, Inc is a privately held corporation with headquarters located in Houston, Texas and sales representatives located throughout the world, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Middle East, Europe, and parts of Southeast Asia.
Afton's primary business is the design, manufacture, and support of heavy duty, vertical inline process pumps and vertical turbine can pumps used for pumping dangerous liquids such as light hydrocarbons. Each and every Afton pump is designed for its intended use. Afton also specializes in non-standard materials of construction such as 316 SS, duplex SS, and Alloy 20, along with our standard materials of construction.
For more than 45 years, Afton Pumps has had a worldwide reputation for excellence in the design and production of custom vertical pumps. The longstanding achievements in the area of pump design, combined with stringent quality control and test procedures, assure the highest quality and product reliability. In addition, our experienced service department offers the best in personalized customer service.
Afton's commitment to quality translates into pumps with longer life and optimal performance standards. Let the specialists at Afton put their years of experience to work for you.
- The Afton background in pump design, combined with quality control and testing procedures, assures the highest quality and product reliability. Plus the very best customer service.
- Afton has become a leader in vertical pump application and has grown into an organization of experienced and capable pump specialists.
- Each Afton engineer is a specialist in his own area and together they have practical application background unrivaled in the industry. This group produces pumping equipment with an enviable, industry-wide reputation for reliability. Afton's engineering experience ranges from new pump design to redesign of existing products, including redesign of other manufacturers' pumps. Afton can also meet the needs for variable speed control including torsional, lateral and seismic requirements.
- Member of the Hydraulic Institute since 1971
- Member of the Gas Processors Suppliers Associatioin since 1972
- Member of the American Water Works Association since 1989
- Member of American Membrane Technolocy Association
- Member of South East Desalination Association
- Member of International Desalination Association