Air Innovations is a world leader in environmental control systems. We specialize in the design and development of self-contained and remote packaged cooling systems. All equipment is produced in our 40,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility in Syracuse, New York. We pride ourselves on the ability to meet almost any need in environmental control across almost any industry. If we don’t already have the solution our customers need, we will create one to their exact specifications. Quality, precision and innovation are the keys to everything we do.
At Air Innovations, we’re a world leader in environmental process control systems – but we do things a little differently than most companies. We’re not limited by specific product lines or confined to certain industries. We have the unique ability to understand varied needs and goals across all fields and applications, and we specialize in transforming these challenges into customized solutions.
Through our experience and expertise as a multi-division manufacturer, we can literally meet any need as it relates to the precise control of temperature, humidity, pressure and filtration. Just try us. If the solution to your environmental control challenge doesn’t already exist, chances are with our help, it will soon.
Air Innovations was founded in 1986 in Syracuse, New York. From the very beginning, we adopted a philosophy of continuous growth and improvement. Over the years, this growth has come from both dramatically increased sales and by acquisition – always with a focus on delivering the best possible solutions to our customers.
Today, our product line spans across a variety of industries all over the world. Internally, we have taken steps to reduce production times by 50 percent. And through it all, we have remained true to our goal of constant advancement. In fact, in 2010 we were named one of the fastest growing privately held companies in America by Inc. magazine.
We will continue to grow as we tailor new products to the needs of our customers – and approach each and every challenge with innovation.
At Air Innovations, we specialize in the niche market of air conditioning and environmental control. Our strengths as a company, inversely, extend throughout all aspects of our business.
- Understanding our customers – Our core strength is our ability to understand a particular customer's technical needs, constraints and goals, and then transform these challenges into a packaged solution.
- Team expertise – Our entire technical staff, from engineers to production employees, has been cross-trained on all our products and follows lean manufacturing principles that result in reduced production times. This allows Air Innovations to quickly and efficiently transfer resources from product line to product line as customer purchases or design needs fluctuate.
- Research and development – We maintain a dedicated R&D department to test and validate our engineered solutions.
- Quality – Our products are certified to the safety and performance standards of ETL, UL, CSA, CE, ANSI, SEMI or MIL-STD.
- Production capabilities – We own a 40,000 square foot facility featuring a flexible workstation layout, which allows us to build any make or model unit at any station, at any time.
- Collaboration – We strongly believe in developing alliances with local universities and other organizations to help foster the development of certain technologies, which we can then incorporate into solutions for our customers.
All of our strengths come together to create a company that’s intelligent, efficient and – above all – innovative. Let’s work together to turn our advantages into yours.
The specialized air conditioning and environmental control systems created at Air Innovations are not the types of products that you’d find on any shelf. That’s probably because the way we approach client challenges is something you won’t find anywhere else. Whether your needs lie in temperature control, humidity, air pressure or filtration, we deliver a custom solution tailored for your process' individualized and demanding specifications.
Our team does not simply build products. We design with innovation, test for precision, and manufacture with quality. Just ask our clients. Whether they’re in aerospace, semiconductor, medical device, pharmaceutical, military, industrial, research and development, homeland security or just about any other industry, we’ve been able to respond to their unique need with a tailored environmental control solution.