APPS UK Ltd is a company that provides high quality air pollution product and systems, to respond to our customer’s needs whether it be odour, dust, fat related issues, using environmentally friendly technology. It is imperative to remain responsible for our environmental impact, making all APPS UK Ltd technologies low toxicity and biodegradable along with all systems to be low carbon and energy efficient. For over two decades, APPS UK Ltd has dedicated itself to developing bespoke solutions to meet clients` odour, FOG (Fat, Oil, and Grease), and dust control issues throughout the world.
We provide high-quality and bespoke air pollution products and systems with over three decades of market-leading experience and expertise.
Who is APPS UK LTD?
We provide high quality air pollution products and systems addressing odour, dust and FOG (Fat, Oil and Grease) related issues.
- Our technologies: Airborne10, Biotreat2000 and DustMac, have been specifically developed in our own laboratories to provide optimal results with a low carbon footprint, to ensure that the required solutions are made based upon your location.
- Our Products and Equipment range from permanently installed nozzle systems through to our versatile mobile equipment from a single source to remote locations allowing us to manufacture high-quality and provide a reliable service.As a company our key focus is always customer satisfaction. We have built a significant client base from customer recommendations based on our quality technology, reliable products and systems with an honourable, and trustworthy 24/7 service.
All our systems are specifically tailor-made to meet the necessities for the required location. We believe in developing trust with our customers by tailoring the most reliable and cost effective solutions to their problems, satisfying customer requirements; creating energy efficient, low carbon and cost effective solutions.
Our systems range from stainless steel self-clean nozzles systems, portable/ fixed rotaries, atomisers and independent mobile units allowing us to manufacture systems for various sized locations.
There are no specific industries APPS UK Ltd is limited to, designing and installing systems for various applications; by utilising the experience and knowledge from our team. This enables us to provide applications for any problem the business is faced with, reinforced with consultant support from start to finish.
As a company APPS UK Ltd’s key focus is our customer satisfaction, building our clientele from customer recommendations, based on our quality and dependable products, systems and service and supported by our honest and trustworthy approach to ensure the correct and efficient operation of our systems. We go even further than that; if we are not able to resolve your odour issues we will refund all your capital equipment costs.
Our business methods are also designed to suit our customers' individual situations with a variety of payment methods covering short or long term rentals, contracts purchases or outright purchases.
We are a company of promise and trust, each day represents a fresh opportunity to share our vision and better ourselves.
- To remain world leaders in sustainable solutions by continuing to satisfy customer needs with tailor made solutions.
- To maintain friendly staff, customised systems, fast responses, reliable services, cost effective solutions.
- To build on our trust worthy organisation and continue to build a client base from word of mouth recommendations.
- To build on our trust-worthy reputation and continue to develop our customer base from recommendations.
We formed our organisation on principles of HONESTY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, and SUSTAINABILITY. And, we keep a CUSTOMER-CENTRIC philosophy at the heart of our operations at all times ensuring we are able to offer you a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE as a demonstration of our commitment to you. These principles comprise the APPS UK LTD 6 Core Values, and we ensure that they are embedded in our culture and operations offering all of our clients a service with integrity.
- We provide the most cost effective and quality systems acknowledging that we are not the lowest short-term costing company but providing a long term financial plan that offers high quality and longer-term savings.
- We refuse to leave any of our clients’ problems unresolved. This is why we have a 24/7 support network, which will ensure that we are available to keep your systems running efficiently at all times.
- Our team of dedicated consultants remain in contact with our clients on a regular basis, offering reassurance and assistance when required with the support of our excellent engineers.
- As all of our staff are kept in regular training to ensure that they have the required skills and the knowledge of our products, we will always be able to provide reliable information to our clients.
- In the unlikelihood that we do make a mistake, we will work with you to make sure we rectify the problem without costly bills and time delays. We will do everything we can to resolve the issue and get your system running at optimum performance.
- APPS UK Ltd strives to achieve awards and accreditations for our products and services to continually demonstrate how effective and reliable we are as a company.
- Our Airborne10 technology has received Millennium Product status and has been tested and approved by WRC and EPA. We have also achieved the Lord Stafford award for innovation along with CHAS, Achilles, ISO9001, ISO14001 accreditation.
- In the event of APPS UK Ltd making an unlikely mistake; we will work with our customers to ensure that we do everything to maintain our customer's trust and satisfaction with our company. This is backed up by our money back guarantee.
- All of our systems are created specifically for the customer's needs, with long-term systems and support. Our company has been well established for over 2 decades and is in the process of moving to new, larger premises as our growth continues to expand internationally.
- APPS UK Ltd ensures that there is a knowledgeable team of real people here to support its customers at all times.
- APPS UK Ltd has a highly skilled, organised and professional engineering team, providing customers with the very best service. We are reliable, quick and efficient and work with our customers to provide the highest quality products and services 24/7.
- We have the skills, expertise and experience to provide customers with advice and guidance so that we achieve the outcome and results they want at the right time and the right price.
A Truly Customer Focussed Service.
Many companies claim to be customer focussed, when in reality they are not. You can be assured that when you contact APPS UK LTD we have real people here to support you and you will discover a company that really does “go the extra mile”.
Fast Responses to Enquires.
We aim to offer the very best telephone support through our team of dedicated consultants who will arrange a site meeting for one of our excellent consultants or engineers at a time convenient to you. At APPS UK LTD we work at your pace and to your requirements.
Service and Maintenance
APPS UK LTD has a highly skilled, organised and professional engineering team, providing our customers with the very best services and solutions. We are reliable, quick and efficient and work with you, around the clock, to ensure our bespoke solutions operate at full efficiency at all times.
Keeping You Informed
APPS UK LTD are NOT an here today gone tomorrow company like many out there. Our dedicated consultants remain in contact with you on a regular basis reassuring and assisting you as and when you require us. Backed up by our engineering team, we take away the stress and manage your account for you.
Awards and Accreditation
APPS UK Ltd strives to achieve awards and accreditations for our products and services to continually demonstrate how effective and reliable we are as a company. Our Airborne10 technology has received Millennium Product status and has been tested and approved by WRC and EPA. We have also achieved the Lord Stafford award for innovation along with CHAS, Achilles, ISO9001, ISO14001 accreditation.
Excellent Advice and Support
When you contact APPS UK LTD you will receive one-to-one expert advice and support. We take the time to listen which enables us to understand exactly what you require. We have the skills, expertise and experience to provide you with advice, guidance and real results with real value.
Great Value at the Right Price
Whilst we will rarely, if ever, be the cheapest. We do understand that your price and budget is important. This is why we work with you to find a balance without compromising on quality. With our experience and expertise we can help you to make the right decisions and show you how we can reduce unnecessary future costs.
We have had clients that have unfortunately made expensive mistakes by purchasing through unreliable companies, since moving to APPS UK Ltd they have been assured and supported with long term cost effective solutions that are committed to give you great value and high quality – which is why so many stay with APPS UK Ltd year in year out.
In the unlikelihood that we do make a mistake, we will work with you to make sure we rectify the problem without costly bills and time delays. We will make sure we do everything we can to get your system running at optimum performance.
World Leading Technology
APPS UK LTD has developed world-leading technologies that have been produced in our laboratory by our own highly-qualified chemist, designing products specifically to target and eliminate pollution and particulates.
APPS UK LTD is an environmentally responsible company and we have developed grass listed products to eliminate problems using biodegradable technologies. Our company strives to clean your environment keeping it as pure as nature intended.