Incorporated in İstanbul, in 2007 by Kubilay ÇİFTÇİ investing 100% domestic capital, AIRPLUS today has become one of the leading manufacturers of air conditioning systems in a short span of life, thanks to its know-how, high-tech R&D investments, specific solutions offered for air conditioning systems, new production facility, after-sales service network established both throughout the country and in many countries abroad, and signature projects carried out both in Turkey and abroad. Aiming to compete globally since its incorporation, AIRPLUS has been entitled to participate in global-scale projects, and continues to grow steadily today owing to the products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Indoor Air
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The company is progressing to become the leading brand in ventilation systems and air conditioning industry thanks to its superior sense of quality, investments in human resources and technology, efforts in R&D and energy efficiency issues, flexible and project-specific solutions, appropriate delivery times and a wide range of after-sales service network.
Our vision is to become a leading, pioneering and respected global brand in the Turkish air conditioning industry on the basis of our investments in human resources and technology, our endeavor in R&D and energy efficiency, as well as flexible solutions and competitive prices that we offer specific to the project.OUR MISSION
Our mission is to be a global brand by creating value through our business models which we have developed to ensure the happiness of all our stakeholders by considering the environment, human health, and social values.
- To be honest with our stakeholders
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront
- Creating value through the products we develop
- To plan the training of our employees with the principle that “our primary resource is human resources”
- To establish sustainable relations with our customers.
- To follow a competitive price policy
- As AIRPLUS; our aim is to supply our customers the high quality and internationally standardized systems which they demand at competitive prices, in accordance with legal regulations.
- To ensure the continuous development of our personnel through the trainings specifically planned for both sales and production teams, depending on the quality management system
- To prevent occupational accidents, by means of providing our employees with a work environment complying with latest occupational health and safety regulations.
- To develop a relationship based on mutual trust with all our stakeholders.
- To keep customer satisfaction at the forefront by carrying out continuous improvement and restoration works in order to ensure that AIRPLUS achieves its quality targets.