For over 50 years, we have been committed to Engineering Excellence with Environmental Solutions for tomorrow. We provide air pollution control systems of the highest quality and superior performance. AirPol has over 1,400 successfully installed air pollution control systems throughout the world including wet scrubbers (venturi and cyclonic scrubbers), acid gas absorbers, and wet electrostatic precipitators (WESPs). We also transformed the original venturi prototype into a unique modern venturi scrubber. This history is the foundation of our success, but our legacy will be driven by a desire to make the world a better place for future generations … through cleaner air and a commitment to sustainable business practices.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
For over 50 years, AirPol has existed as a resource to help businesses meet mandated air pollution control standards, and we will continue to provide those solutions moving forward. However, why we do what we do will be driven by a vision to be responsible stewards of the environment.
We look forward to being your best air pollution control systems and solution provider. 'We can make it better'.
Established in 1968, AirPol is singularly focused on providing superior quality air pollution control equipment for our clients. AirPol engineers were instrumental in developing the modern venturi from the original prototype, particularly as it pertains to wet scrubbers with large gas volumes and with hot corrosive gases. The AirPol venturi has been installed all over the world to support a variety of industries that require very high efficiency in the removal of submicron particulates.
- more than 1,400 wet scrubber installations, including 300 flue gas desulfurization (SO2) units
- supplier of acid gas scrubbing systems utilizing a variety of reagents, such as caustic and soda ash
- development of the modern venturi from the original prototype
- increased control and absorption efficiencies through progressive design and hardware improvements
- consistent success in history of repeat business in controlling acid gas and particulate emissions from combustion processes, iron and steel, mining, pulp and paper, and textile industries