Alba Instrumentation Ltd.
Established in 2008, Alba Instrumentation Ltd have become highly specialised servicers and suppliers of both Ultrasonic Flowmeters and Moisture Measurement Analysers. With our measurement instrumentation we have been helping our customers to become more efficient, eco-friendly and compliant with British and European directives.
An Independant specialist within the Ultrasonic Flowmeters and Moisture Analysis fields, we have over 12 years experience in supplying and supporting these types of equipment. As an independent specialist we are able to offer the correct solution to fully meet our customers needs.
Our inhouse support offers a fully intergrated support network which includes, sales of listed equipment, sample system design, project management of the installation, commissioning and full service repair support.
Services include the following: In-field Validation services and Health care Checks, Sales of new equipment and ancilleries, Flaregas installations and validations, Liquid and Gas clamp on installations (MCERT at request), Mag Meter Verification, Oxygen Analysers / Flue Gas Analysers Calibrated, Moisture probe calibration / replacements and sample handling system design.
We believe that measuring with ultrasonic flow meters and moisture analysers should be quick, easy and straightforward and accurate.
We are committed to meeting our customers requirements and maintaining our position as a leading company within our field. We therefore continuously invest into our R&D activities, to secure the future success of our business in a customer focused environment.
As we are determined to ensure highest quality standards for our customers, Alba Instrumentation Ltd, is a committed member of general business organisations such as the Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce.
Alba Instrumentation Ltd is firmly committed to the principles of sustainability. The Company recognises that its activities impact upon the environment through its routine internal operations, its infrastructural development and its influence on the wider community. The Company will endeavour to exceed the requirements of relevant environmental legislation and will:
- Seek to integrate a consideration of environmental issues into all relevant aspects of the companies’ activities;
- In conjunction with local, national and other agencies, promote and raise awareness of good environmental management policies and practices among staff of the company;
- Promote a purchasing policy, which favours those products and services, which cause the least harm to the environment;
- Continue to reduce the consumption of primary raw materials (including fossil fuels, water and energy) and seek to enhance the contribution of energy efficiency measures, recyclable components and renewables;
- Implement sound long-term waste management strategies to reduce overall waste production and increase the recycled component of the waste stream;
- Continue to encourage and facilitate modes of transport by staff, which minimise environmental impact, and to apply environmentally friendly principles to the operation of Company owned vehicles.
The Ultrasonic Flowmeters and Moisture Alanysers are in continous operation with companies of varied industry sectors all over the world.
To find out how our instruments can contribute to the success of your business or organisation, contact us if you are from any of the following:
- Water Supply & Wastewater Services
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Marine & Shipbuilding
- Manufacturing & Process Industries