Albers Alligator is the ultimate specialist in the processing of plastic films and coated fabrics. We produce flexible storage systems up to 10,000 m³ for water, slurry, biogas and industrial liquids. Albers Alligator also supplies unique fabric structures such as stadium roofs, the latter in collaboration with international engineering firms. Albers Alligator operates in over 35 countries around the world. We use local dealer networks. This means there is always an expert nearby and we are aware of local rules and regulations. This also enables us to guarantee fast service.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Storage
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The environmental rules in Europe and the rest of the world are becoming stricter. Albers Alligator is aware of that and, among other things, is developing techniques to reduce energy consumption and minimise waste. Our consultants know exactly which path you should take to produce even more sustainably by using our products.Royal Warrant holder
We look forward to continue being inspired and challenged by you in the future!
Albers Alligator is a family business with a long history. We started out as a saddlery and in over 120 years we have developed into the ultimate specialist in plastic films and coated fabrics.
For decades, the expansion of exports and environmentally-friendly entrepreneurship have been high on the agenda. Exports are starting to become an important part of the company. Albers Alligator operates in over 35 countries spread out over five continents.
With more than fifty skilled employees, Albers Alligator is ready for the future. We will be very pleased to continue providing you with technical textile and foil products.
- More than 120 years of satisfied customers
- The best in storage systems for water, slurry, biogas and industrial liquids
- Storage from 1 m³ to 50,000 m³
- A KIWA-certified company
- Tailor-made products
- Own VCA-certified assembly teams
- Good preparation, good execution and aftercare
- Schedule for every project
At Albers Alligator we like working together. Together with you, the customer. We assess the situation, give advice and ensure that the product is delivered in the correct way. Our people know the rules and requirements set by governments. Service is our first priority.
- We are ready to assist you during the entire process: from sale to delivery
- We use an extensive planning for each project
- Our fitters carry out the work and supervise your volunteers
- All our fitters are VCA certified
- Foreign dealers are trained by us
- All products are produced in our own factory in Wageningen