All Green Electronics Recycling
The scope of All Green Electronics Recycling’s core business is full service electronics recycling including manual disassembly, crushing, shredding and separation of electronic waste, IT asset disposition, data sanitization, on-site hard drive destruction, refurbishing, resale, and certified product destruction.
Our message is simple: People, Planet, Passion
- Here at All Green Electronics Recycling, we promote a simple set of values:
- We never allow e-waste to be dumped or exported for processing.
- We applaud each other’s hard work and innovation.
- We never short-change our customers.
- We ensure health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers.
- We make the world a better place, one customer, vendor, and random person at a time.
- We have fun!
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- The scope of All Green Electronics Recycling’s core business is full service electronics recycling including manual disassembly, crushing, shredding and separation of electronic waste, IT asset disposition, data sanitization, on-site hard drive destruction, refurbishing, resale, and certified product destruction.
- Definitions of hazardous e-waste are based on international definitions.
- Strict control of exportation of hazardous electronic wastes to conform to the Amendment to the Basel Convention and other existing laws. Exporting of hazardous e-waste from developed to developing countries is not permitted.
- Safe on-site handling of hazardous e-waste and other problematic components and materials, such as no shredding of mercury.
- Full accountability for the entire downstream recycling chain for the toxic materials to final disposition.
- When data security services are offered, conformance with the NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization, address additional hard drive imperfections, and provide customers with written agreements regarding services provided and customer indemnity.
- Clear requirements for legitimate reuse and refurbishment.
- Restrictions on disposal options for toxic materials and prohibition on use of prison and child labor.
- Requirements for insurance provisions commensurate with the nature and size of operations.
- Collection and reporting of data for recycling industry health and safety benchmarking and improvement, including airborne toxins if engaged in recycling activities such as shredding or heating hazardous e-waste.
- Provision of site closure plans when potentially hazardous processing technologies have been used.
- Transparency of the entire chain of custody of toxic materials for any customers who request it, including records and documentation of e-waste going for recycling and reuse.
- Continual training of employees.
- Written Injury and Illness Prevention Program to protect employees’ health and safety.