The scope of All Green Electronics Recycling’s core business is full service electronics recycling including manual disassembly, crushing, shredding and separation of electronic waste, IT asset disposition, data sanitization, on-site hard drive destruction, refurbishing, resale, and certified product destruction.
Our message is simple: People, Planet, Passion
- Here at All Green Electronics Recycling, we promote a simple set of values:
- We never allow e-waste to be dumped or exported for processing.
- We applaud each other’s hard work and innovation.
- We never short-change our customers.
- We ensure health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers.
- We make the world a better place, one customer, vendor, and random person at a time.
- We have fun!
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- The scope of All Green Electronics Recycling’s core business is full service electronics recycling including manual disassembly, crushing, shredding and separation of electronic waste, IT asset disposition, data sanitization, on-site hard drive destruction, refurbishing, resale, and certified product destruction.
- Definitions of hazardous e-waste are based on international definitions.
- Strict control of exportation of hazardous electronic wastes to conform to the Amendment to the Basel Convention and other existing laws. Exporting of hazardous e-waste from developed to developing countries is not permitted.
- Safe on-site handling of hazardous e-waste and other problematic components and materials, such as no shredding of mercury.
- Full accountability for the entire downstream recycling chain for the toxic materials to final disposition.
- When data security services are offered, conformance with the NIST 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization, address additional hard drive imperfections, and provide customers with written agreements regarding services provided and customer indemnity.
- Clear requirements for legitimate reuse and refurbishment.
- Restrictions on disposal options for toxic materials and prohibition on use of prison and child labor.
- Requirements for insurance provisions commensurate with the nature and size of operations.
- Collection and reporting of data for recycling industry health and safety benchmarking and improvement, including airborne toxins if engaged in recycling activities such as shredding or heating hazardous e-waste.
- Provision of site closure plans when potentially hazardous processing technologies have been used.
- Transparency of the entire chain of custody of toxic materials for any customers who request it, including records and documentation of e-waste going for recycling and reuse.
- Continual training of employees.
- Written Injury and Illness Prevention Program to protect employees’ health and safety.