Alloy Valves and Control, Inc. (AVCO) is a global leader in innovative engineered ball valves and instrumentation devices for all types of fluid flow conditions in the piping process market. AVCO`s mission is to design, manufacture and integrate superior products to better serve our customers` demands and provide engineered solutions for some of the world`s harshest operating conditions in piping. AVCO`s success comes from the ability to supply versatile products for all types of media and the attention to detail we pay each engineered component to create the final design, thus providing a long lasting and cost effective solution. AVCO continues to engineer high quality products and adhere to industry standards to be at the forefront of the wide variety of markets we serve.
Alloy Valves and Controls is a valve and flow measurement manufacturer dedicated to producing equipment that meets or exceeds industry standards. Our sales and engineering staff have over 100 years of experience in flow control. We are continuously advancing and developing our current products, as well as expanding our product range. AVCO's knowledge and commitment to customer service have been the objective since our inception and the catalysts for our growth.
Our current models include the 1100 Series 3-piece ball valve with the following design:
- Sizes: 1/4' - 4'
- Material: Carbon Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
- Pressure: 2000 WOG 1/4' - 4'
- Seat Materials: TFE thru PEEK
- Ends: NPT, SW, and BW
Complimenting the 1100 Series ball valve are:
- 1500 Series: Cryogenic 3 piece ball valve
- 1700 Series: Bottom entry diverter
- 1800 Series: Side entry diverter
- 1900 Series: Vee Port, 15, 30, 45 & 60 degree port - custom configuration.
- 2000 Series: 2 Way Sanitary/Pharmaceutical Valve
- 3000 Series: 3 Way Sanitary/Pharmaceutical Valve
- 3000 psi ball valves, 1/4' - 1 1/2'
AVCO 1100 series valve and actuators are ready for shipment the same day of the purchase. We are looking forward to working with you and taking care of all your necessary needs pertaining to Ball Valves, Automation and Flow Measurement devices.