Allspeeds have over 150 years of heritage in manufacturing of quality mechanical and hydraulic equipment. With technical knowledge and engineering skills second to none, Allspeeds has a worldwide reputation for manufacturing a unique range of reliable, cost effective, top quality products to suit a wide range of applications. The diverse Allspeeds range comprises of Tangye, Webtool, Millingford, Kopp and Blake Hydram hydraulic equipment. The research, design, development and manufacturing of our unique range of mechanical equipment takes place in our own production facility at our head office in Lancashire, UK. This full view of the process allows us to combine quality manufacturing with design and engineering excellence.
With a fleet of modern machinery including the latest in CNC technology, our manufacturing facilities has the capability and capacity to meet your needs.
Allspeeds engineering department has the skills and capabilities to design, engineer and manufacture bespoke products to precise customer specifications. Working under the Quality System ISO 9001 guarantees the quality of our design, manufacturing, supply and after-sales service.
- Webtool – Hydraulic cutting and lifitng tools for wire ropes, cables and umbilicals.
- Tangye – Range of lightweight aluminium hydraulic jacks ranging from 6.5-100 tonnes.
- Millingford – Subsurface sucker rod pumps and fittings covered by the API Specifiation 11AX.
- Kopp – Variable speed drives
- Blake Hydram – Water powered pump