Almar Professional Land Services, Inc.
Over the past 33 years our firm has provided exception land and mineral title research, and diversified into many industries and phases of land development ranging from research to the negotiation of leases and property acquisition. Our firm works in every state within the Continental U.S. from the east to the west coast. Our client base consists of mining companies, geothermal, wind, solar, oil and gas companies, law firms, trust companies, banks and lenders, recreational corporations, engineering firms, individual property owners, cities and municipalities, pipeline companies, cellular phone companies, sand and gravel companies, and national title insurance companies.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Almar’s Mission: to provide our clients with excellence in land title and property owner negotiations
- Since 1980, we have provided continuous professional land services to law firms, mining companies, oil, and gas companies, railroad companies, power and energy companies, and transmission line companies, including alternative energy, solar, power and wind. Our service area is the entire United States, covering all historical mining districts with personal knowledge and on hands knowledge and expertise in numerous resource industries.
- With offices in Nevada, Wisconsin and Florida, we can offer our clients resources with experienced associates within our network of experienced Landmen associates across the US.
Almar’s continued success based on excellence over 33 years comes from our vast experience and specialized skill set, including:
- Specialized skills for difficult legal title document review, detail relevant title issues, regarding surface and sub-surface rights and ownership.
- Dealing with private and public use of land from various depth and zone restrictions, various resource development rights, and access issues.
- Providing expert witness reports for litigation settlements,
Our professional recognition in our field, as well memberships and accreditations allow us to provide top tier service, and all necessary assistance to make your tasks easier.
We are fully committed to provide the highest quality services in the most cost-effective manner. As a result of our success, our client base continues to grow through client referrals.