Since 1974 Almeco has been offering its clients the most suitable solution for the treatment and transportation of fluids and gases. Our main office is located in Belgium, in the centre of Europe. Aided by foreign subsidiaries in the Netherlands and France this allows us to cover the whole of Europe. For each one of our products we rely on an extensive range of standard configurations. We also specialize in tailor-made configurations to meet your specific needs.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Almeco aims to offer its customers the most suitable solution for the treatment and transportation of fluids and gases.
Machine and equipment manufacturers, installation companies, engineering companies and end users from a wide range of industries count on us for:
- Industrial fans and blowers
- Drying & Vision Systems
- Cooling towers (distribution, maintenance, spare parts and water treatment)
- High-pressure systems (adiabatic cooling, dust and odor suppression, and humidification)
- Water treatment (reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, industrial water softeners)
Each one of our products is available in a wide range of standard models. However, we also specialise in custom-made configurations or systems.
Whether you are looking for a standard model or a custom-made solution, we never lose sight of the quality of our products. In July 2004, Almeco also obtained the VCA**- certificate. This certificate mirrors our commitment to safety, health and the environment.
Almeco was founded in 1974. The main office and production site is located in Mouscron (Belgium). We also have offices in the Netherlands and France.
Almeco was founded in 1974 in Roeselare (Belgium). At first the main activities consisted of the production and distribution of industrial fans and the distribution of cooling towers. A department for the maintenance of cooling towers was soon added.
Our customers are leading companies in various industries:
- Food and beverage
- Chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical
In addition, machine and equipment manufacturers, installation companies and engineering companies rely on us for their projects.
The expansion of our product range was reflected in an increase in the number of employees. The offices and production unit in Roeselare could no longer handle the growth of the company. At the end of 1999, Almeco moved to new premises in Mouscron to give the production department sufficient space and to guarantee our customers sufficient stock. Both the office space and the warehouse were further expanded in 2005.
More and more international customers count on Almeco. To minimise response times and to guarantee a direct contact 2 foreign subsidiaries were created: in 2003 in the Netherlands and in 2006 in France.
Offer our clients the most suitable solution for the treatment and transportation of fluids and gases.Our values
Almeco‘s organisation is aimed at turning this mission into tangible actions. By doing so we hope to build a long-term relationship with our customers.
With this in mind, we focus on:
- Constantly improving the quality of our products and services, and of our organisation
- Searching, together with our customers, for the most efficient solutions (standard models or custom-made products or systems)
- Respect for safety and the environment
- Ensuring short delivery terms for standard models
- Compiling a team of motivated employees who play an important part in realising our goals