Almetek Industries, Inc.
ALMETEK INDUSTRIES Inc. provides identification systems for any need, industry or application. We are a proud American Manufacturing Company headquartered in Hackettstown, NJ. Our product line includes ANSI Labels and Safety Signs, Utility Pole Tags including our E-Z Tag marking system, Transmission Tower Markers, Metal Storm Drain Markers and more. From increasing lineman safety to preventing water pollution, Almetek offers a diverse product line to a broad range of industries including Electric Utility, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Municipal, Railroad, Pharmaceutical, Marine, Transportation, Safety, Construction and many more. Their requirements range from general above/below ground signage and markers to systems designed to withstand even the most extreme environmental conditions. We offer a broad range of materials to our customers and many of our products can be completely customized.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Headquartered in Hackettstown, NJ, Almetek occupies over 42,000 SF of technologically advanced office/production space. Here, the experienced staff designs and manufactures both standard and custom designed signs, tags, labels and nameplates. Our goal is to work closely with our customers to provide them with the highest level of quality products and effective customer service.
Ametek assists a vast array of companies, organizations and individuals worldwide to develop ID systems that fit their unique needs. From the state-of-the-art laser engravings to CNC high speed routing machines, ALMETEK continues to lead the industry with cutting-edge technology.
Our continual quest for quality and innovation has earned us recognition around the world and set industry standards that are hard to beat.
INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
Almetek prides itself on superior materials and technology. We have expert knowledge of our materials and pay close attention to recommendations from our suppliers. Our goal is to provide customers with superior finished products.
Developed E-Z Tags which revolutionized the utility pole and cable identification industry in 1975 and are in demand by Utility companies worldwide. Mini-Tags were then created for customers who needed something smaller than the one-inch E-Z Tags and as a result, Almetek was the first company that custom-designed a polyethylene tagging system for primary and secondary wiring.
- First company to offer warranties in the industry.
- First company to introduce an innovative reflective tagging system, warranted for 15 years.
- First company to design and create a hot stamped product made out of polyethylene, initially implemented by Long Island Lighting for all underground installations.
- First company to manufacture 3-D, co-extruded signs and tags, made of engraved two-color polyethylene.
- First to introduce engraved 3-D, 3-color signs - The Trident collection, made from UV-stabilized high-density marine grade polyethylene and warranted for 30 years.
- First to manufacture plates and signs designed to withstand desert exposure in the Middle East for transmission towers and distribution poles.
- First company to introduce Stainless Steel, Brass and Aluminum Storm Drain Markers, which come with an unprecedented 30-year warranty.
- Developed E-Z Smart Stakes - a superior marking alternative used for survey and construction sites, underground utility locating, reference points and a wide variety of additional uses.
- Developed GreenHand Labels Conservation Reminder Labeling system. The removable, reusable labels educate all on the importance of conservation and save significant amounts of money on facility operating costs. Used in Offices, Retail Establishments, Schools & Universities, Medical Facilities and more.