Alpha FM Services Ltd
Alpha FM Services Ltd is a small family business established in 2007 and employing three persons undertaking risk assessments and one part-time administrator. We provide Legionella Risk Assessments that identify the risks, assess the risks and review services related to controlling the risks associated with Legionella bacteria in hot and cold water systems and other systems including sprinkler systems, pressure washers and emergency showers and leisure and ornamental water features.
Alpha FM Services Ltd is a privately owned company with offices in Swindon and Chesterfield, providing services to Commercial Premises, hospitals, schools, the Leisure Sector and to Nursing and Residential Care Homes.
Clean and Safe Water
- Legionella (Risk Assessments) to ACoP L8 standard
- Water sampling and testing for Legionella and other bacteria
- Inspecting and monitoring water temperatures
- Auditing water systems and equipment
- Chlorination/sterilisation of water systems
Clean and Safe Air
- Air Quality Surveys
- Investigating sick building syndromes
- Air sampling to measure dust levels, airborne bacteria, combustion gases
- Measuring humidity and air temperatures
- Checking air conditioning and auxiliary equipment
At Alpha FM Services Limited our aim is to provide complete water hygiene and air quality monitoring packages. The company is managed by Terry Portsmith and his son James Portsmith and between them they have over 35 years experience in Air & Water Hygiene and are able to offer a professional and efficient service at competitive prices.
As water and air hygiene specialists, our mission is to help our clients understand the complex legislative requirements for water and air systems. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach, tailoring our services to meet the individual requirements of our clients. We are dedicated to providing sound advice and offering excellent value for money.