Founded in 1984, Altamira Instruments is a manufacturer and supplier of chemisorption and physisorption instrumentation as well as bench-scale micro-reactor systems for industrial and research use. AMI instruments have been installed at more than 300 locations around the world. Among these installations are leading national laboratories, influential academic catalyst research groups and major chemical research centers. Altamira Instruments is a company started by and is still staffed by catalysis people. We take pride in our ability to support the end-user with applications/methods development.
Altamira’s products and services include:
- Single and multi-station characterization systems from the AMI Family.
- Bench-scale, rack-mounted, catalytic micro-reactor systems from the BenchCAT line.
- Catalyst characterization sample service- TPD, TPR, TPO, pulse chemisorption.
- Catalysis consulting and technical assistance to clients.
- High throughput reactor systems for catalyst screening from the BenchCAT-HTS family.
- Benchtop micro-reactor systems from the µBenchCAT line.