AMACS Process Tower Internals
Amacs Process Tower Internals, was formed through the 2011 merger of Amistco Separation Products and ACS Separation and Mass Transfer Products. Both companies were well respected manufacturers of Tower Internals. AMACS is a leader in the design and manufacture of distillation trays, tower internals, mist eliminators, liquid-liquid coalescers, and wedge wire screens for the refining, chemical, and gas processing industries. AMACS offers a large variety of mesh materials, densities, and configurations to offer exact replacement-in-kind for virtually any existing mesh pad within days or to optimize your mist elimination application, most often with no modifications being required to your equipment. In most applications, the AMACS mist eliminator can be sized, designed, and rated based on the given process data for up to 99% removal of liquid droplets 3 microns and larger. AMACS has manufactured thick pads of knitted wire mesh for use in the oil and gas industry since 1950.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Engineering, manufacturing and quality control Proprietary design and the in-house manufacturing of knitting machinery have been the keys to AMACS success and growth. Streamlined manufacturing techniques, a totally qualified engineering staff, tight quality control and a concentrated focus on customer service have enabled AMACS to broaden their product offering beyond knitted mesh products.
AMACS is committed to preventing injuries, preserving the environment and delivering products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. To ensure our long-term sustainability it is essential that we: • continually improve the quality of our products, • provide a safe work environment for our employees, and; • protect the environment through safe and responsible resource management. AMACS recognizes that its Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) performance ultimately lies with each of its individual employees, their ability to work together as a team. Also from their commitment to take responsibility for their own safety and that of their colleagues. AMACS QHSE Management System defines the roles and responsibilities at all levels in the organization for continual improvement of our performance. Our management team works to ensure that our policies are regularly reviewed, communicated, and actively used in our daily operations.
AMACS core values underpin everything we do. They are foundation upon which our company was built guiding our behavior and decision making is all aspects of our business. AMACS vision is to be a “best in class” designer and supplier of process internals to the industries we serve supported by service that is technically sound, customer orientated and of the highest quality and integrity.
- Heath Safety and Environment – The health and safety of our employees and customers are of our utmost concern. We champion a positive HSE culture by understanding all activities that result in providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- Accountability and Responsibility – We believe responsibility and accountability are vital to success. Each individual is sensitive to the impact of his or her actions. Through willingness to take responsibility we are accountable for delivering what we promise. We only promise what we can deliver.
- Integrity & Honesty – We are open and truthful in the way we conduct business. We treat all customers consistently with fairness and respect.
- Teamwork – By working as one team with shared goals, we believe we can achieve great things. We value ideas and contributions from everyone, and recognize, respect and value diversity in the team. We develop strong bonds by communicating and sharing knowledge and encourage open discussion and commit to an agreed position.