Since our founding in 1888, the American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) has advocated for the safe production and operation of boilers, facilitated advances in energy efficiency, and provided solutions for our member companies. Throughout our history, the boiler industry and our member base have relied on the ABMA to lead the industry as it tackles challenges and embraces opportunities in our constantly evolving sector. Through participation with ABMA, our members are better informed, connected, and positioned to thrive in today’s global boiler industry. ABMA has been critical to the evolution of the boiler industry and a partner in continued progress of this important sector.
The mission of ABMA is to lead and unite the boiler industry.
ADVOCATE. ABMA is the regulatory voice for the boiler industry in Washington.
CONNECT. ABMA brings together industry leaders to foster innovation in today’s boiler community.
ADVANCE. ABMA raises awareness of the boiler industry for all member companies, workers, and end-users.
For more than 125 years, the American Boiler Manufacturing Association (ABMA) has been impacting the American boiler industry.
Since our founding in 1888 to ensure the safety of emerging boiler technologies, ABMA has evolved into a full-fledged national, non-profit trade organization committed to the advancement, safety, advocacy, and enhancement of the commercial, institutional, industrial and electricity-generating boiler and combustion equipment industry.
ABMA is an organization steeped in tradition – a tradition of excellence. Our member companies are those who have stepped forward to declare their pledge to the market, their customers, and the public: “We will provide safe, efficient, clean, and reliable hot water, comfort heating, process steam, heat recovery, and electricity-generating steam systems.”
Our dedicated team works diligently to provide the keys to your company’s success:
- Rich opportunities to build and enhance powerful business connections
- Access to information on industry developments and emerging trends
- Advocacy for common interests and key issues
- Resources for the next generation of boiler industry professionals
ABMA has been critical to the evolution of the boiler industry and a partner in continued progress of this important sector.
ABMA member companies lead the way.
Ever take a look at one of your top competitors and wonder, “What has enabled them to succeed?” ABMA members are better informed, better connected, better protected, and better positioned to thrive in the industry.
As a member of ABMA, your company will gain:
- Quality business referrals
- Increased product and corporate visibility
- Stronger advocacy on issues that impact your bottom line
- Information on key technical, educational, and commercial trends
- Enhanced relationships with influential decision makers
- Influence over industry legislative, regulatory, and safety changes
- Greater perspective on current and future economic climate
- Opportunity to address product/topic specific issues in Product/Market Groups
And that’s not all – contact ABMA for a full list of member benefits.
ABMA passionately advocates for, connects, and informs members of the boiler manufacturing industry. Our goal is to hold firm the industry’s position as the indispensable resource driving the world’s production of power, heat, steam, and energy. No other organization offers the value and proven return on investment of ABMA. Become a member, and you too, can confidently claim the status of “leader” in the boiler industry.
Who Can Join?
Any entity with interest in boiler-generated steam and hot water industry, including:
- Boiler, combustion equipment, and boiler-related product manufacturers
- Services suppliers
- Boiler owners and operators
- Environmental equipment manufacturers