American Conference Institute - C5 Group
For over 20 years C5 Group companies including American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute, C5 (UK), have developed and hosted conferences, summits and executive briefings providing the business intelligence that decision makers need, to react decisively and effectively to challenges and opportunities in the marketplace. With offices in New York, London and Toronto, C5 Group offers hundreds of conferences, forums, and summits each year around the globe. Over 25,000 senior business and public sector executives, lawyers and other professionals from the United States, Europe, Russia and CIS, China, Canada, Australia, Asia and Africa will attend a C5 Group event this year.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Event organizer
- Industry Type:
- Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals. American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
We host some of the largest and most recognized legal conferences in the United States including the 32nd International Conference on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the 20th Annual Drug & Medical Device Litigation conference. We are also a trusted partner to external organizations and produce several external events for associations and firms.
Over the past three decades, we have been guided by our core philosophy: growth and success occurs when the power of people and the power of information come together. We have developed new ways for our communities to engage, network and problem solve. And, crucially, we also listen. We seek out feedback and dialogue. We listen to the market and we evolve our formats, topics, speakers, and interactions based on delegates’ needs.
American Conference Institute has become a byword for rigorous quality, our sheer percentage of repeat business a testimony to this.
- The C5 Group, comprising The Canadian Institute, American Conference Institute and C5 in Europe, is a leading global events and business intelligence company.
- We conceive, develop and host authoritative conferences, forums and summits across multiple sectors.
- We deliver business critical thinking, curated by specialists, inspired by industry leaders and measured by professional peers.
- We span the globe. We offer depth and breadth across multiple sectors with over 300 events. And in each of these sectors, the C5 Group makes a profound impact.
- Our expansive portfolio is shaped by a simple but unifying philosophy: we believe that growth and success occurs when the power of people and the power of information come together.
- Our goal is to help clients drive operational excellence, accelerate growth and deliver business value. We provide unparalleled access to market leading intelligence and facilitate a global exchange of expertise. We have spent decades building a community of industry leaders designed to advise, inspire and transform. Our wealth of insights and connections steers delegates for years to come.
To deliver this philosophy, we live by three founding principles:
Nobody wants to leave the office for recycled insights, for unfiltered information over-load or a commercial agenda. We synthesize cutting edge industry thinking, not simply collate it, and present it in a real-world context. We have invested in building an expert internal team of industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals. This team conducts thousands of research interviews with attendees to ensure we build events that deliver new trends and new intelligence.
We cultivate robust relationships with industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals. These connections are not based on speaker submissions or sponsor requests. We seek out leaders in their field, with deep practical experience, and we invest significant time in nurturing and mining these relationships. As a result, more senior industry leaders and government officials speak at our events than at any other conference. This connectivity means that our conferences always feature a guaranteed high percentage of senior executives, influencers and decision makers.
Consumption of information may have radically changed in the past decade, but human interaction has not: being in the room with the best the industry has to offer will always propel a business or professional forward. We value the unique benefits of face-to-face contact, of human intuition and hands-on learning. Because our events offer focused opportunities to network, the connections you make at our conferences are personal, real and lasting.
Combine the power of people and the power of information and accelerate your growth.
Be in the room.