American Innovations (AI)
For more than 30 years, American Innovations (AI) has delivered proven compliance solutions to oil and gas pipeline professionals from the field to the office. That experience has driven us to develop innovative solutions that address your need for efficient data collection, reporting and analysis – an integrated family of hardware, software and professional services backed by relentless customer service with people who genuinely care. We do this because we understand the importance of your job – that safely and efficiently delivering energy to meet your customers’ needs is challenging and constantly changing. American Innovations` industry-proven products and services help customers safely and efficiently manage critical operating equipment, including the world’s pipeline infrastructure. AI`s solutions are used by virtually every oil and gas company in North America to gather and store information efficiently and comply with regulations that protect people and the environment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
American Innovations is owned by HMI International – a private-equity partnership with a long-term investment focus. HMI represents the interests of two families that have been in business together since 1979. HMI has over $1 billion of assets under management including four operating businesses that generate over $300 million in sales and employ 1,000 people.
We’re committed to helping you succeed – and we’ll do whatever it takes to make certain that you do. AI is a leader in the field of cathodic protection and regulatory compliance in the energy industry. We help our customers solve their problems while making the environment a safer place for everyone.
A leading provider in cathodic protection (CP), integrity management and remote monitoring, AI's reliable, innovative products and services include: Bullhorn Remote Monitoring, Bullhorn Web, MicroMax Current Interrupters, Allegro Field Data PC, Pipeline Compliance System (PCS), and CartoPac Enterprise. AI provides a host of professional services including remote asset management and regulatory compliance consulting.
We design our products and services with one goal in mind: To make it easy for oil and gas transmission or distribution companies to keep their assets safe and in compliance with relevant regulations like the PHMSA Mega Rule. To this end, we offer:
- Bullhorn® remote monitors that keep tabs on your facility when you can't make it out to the field to take measurements.
- Field Data Collection Solutions that help you gather facility data quickly and accurately when you do make a site visit.
- MicroMaxTM current interrupters that are small, lightweight and easy to use.
- PCSTM compliance software that captures and analyzes corrosion data, and generates reports that help with regulatory compliance, planning for surveys or maintenance, and operational troubleshooting. It can be used independently or, for greater efficiency, with our field data collection and remote monitoring products.