Amex Alloys Private Limited
AMEX Alloys Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of SWELECT ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD, a Public Listed Company in India with large market capitalization. SWELECT Energy Systems Limited (formerly `Numeric Power Systems Ltd`) is a leading Solar Power Systems Company with a strong presence in the Global Energy market for over 30 years. SWELECT manufactures fully certified World Class Solar PV Modules, Power Conditioning Units, Inverters, ACDB, DCDB, Customized Array Combiners, Module Mounting systems for all kinds of applications, thereby offering a complete range of Solar products and Solar Power Generating Systems.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
AMEX manufactures and supplies Carbon Steel castings, Alloy steel castings, Stainless steel castings and Duplex Stainless Steel castings in Raw, Semi machined, fully machined conditions in compliance to DIN,EN and ASTM standards.
- AMEX produces castings ranging from 10 kg to 2410 kg single piece of finished, raw casting, semi - machined and fully machined castings. AMEX specializes in valve castings and has vast experience in Gate, Globe, Check, Butterfly, Control, Strainer, Diverter, Plug, Angle, Knife Gate, Ball Valve and associated components with Pressure Rating from 150 PSI to 5000 PSI.
- Our Foundry is certified by ISO 9001:2008 Certification by TUV Nord, PED 97/23 EC & AD2000 W0 by Tuv Nord. Approved manufacture of Steel Castings by DNV,Llyods Registers & BUREAU VERITAS. Norsok M650 Rev.04 Approval Certification for Grade ASTM A995 Grade 4A By DNV And Certified by Indian Boiler Regulation as Well - Known Foundry.
AMEX INVEST CAST DIVISION (Another feather in the cap- subsidiary of Amex Alloys Private Ltd)
AMEX Invest Cast Division was commissioned on March 2015 and started commercial production from April 2015 onwards. In the first phase, AMEX took up manufacturing 25 tons of Investment casting in all grades of steel, stainless steel, Nickel base and Cobalt base according to EN and ASTM standard and weight ranging from 250 grams to 40 Kgs single piece. The installed capacity of this plant is 40 M.T per month which is planned to be at full capacity for the second phase. AMEX Invest Cast Division can supply investment casting in fully machined condition in addition to raw and pre machined condition.
AMEX Invest Cast Division has the capability to produce components with Water soluble core and Ceramic core to get any profile, rapid prototype with latest manufacturing technology.
To Become a Global Leader in Foundry Industry by Adapting best practices.
Use of Soft tools to achieve consistency in Quality at all times with Comprehensive Team efforts towards sustainable Growth, Knowledge in developing innovative ideas to become a Global Leader.
Amex is committed to provide High Quality Castings which meet or exceed its Customer’s expectations and shall strive towards excellence in achieving Total Customer Satisfaction through:
- Continual Improvement in Process Management.
- Dedicated Team effort and enhancing employee skills
- Use of Scientific Methods & Instruments.
- Use of Renewable energy (Solar & Wind) and Natural resources to minimize the Environmental Impact to a good extent.
- Committed to satisfy applicable requirements.
Presently producing Gate valve, Globe valve, Check valve, Ball valve, Knife edge valve, Plug valve, Butterfly valve and their allied components namely Body, Bonnet, Yoke, Wedge, Seat ring and all other oil field and industrial valve and engineering items.
We produce almost all grades under ASTM and DIN standards with efficient and well trained and qualified personals. Our 'Team Amex' exercises all efforts to produce castings to meet the needs of our global customers' requirement.
- High Pressure (2500 & 5000 PSI) gate valve body for Oil field equipment according to API Standard.
- Valve Casting for Oil and Gas Industries, Petro Chemicals and Chemical Industries in Raw Semi Machined and Fully Machined condition.
Our Expansion as per Road map
To meet the needs of global customers, our company has set up a new Fettling shop consisting 9100 Sq.Ft with latest Heat treatment and Shot Blasting machines. The total project cost comes around Euro 0.40 millions.
To increase the machining capacity we set up a new machine shop around 10000 Sq.Ft by investing around Euro 0.60 millions. Now our full fledged machine shop consists latest model 2 no's CNC Vertical Turret lathe, Hawcheon-Korea, 1 no Doosan make CNC Vertical machining centre and in addition to 7 nos used imported German central lathes, 1 no Radial Drilling machine and 1no conventional 1200 dia Vertical Turret lathe.