In 1948 AMOT began operating in Richmond, California USA with the invention of the industrial thermostatic valve developed for the marine industry. Today the AMOT thermostatic valve family is the accepted standard in various industrial applications around the world. Our products and solutions are still breaking new ground in temperature and pressure sensing and control as well as in new areas such as diesel engine safety and condition monitoring technologies. Our team of highly skilled engineers and manufacturing experts are highly focused and directed towards developing highly specialized controls solutions across a wide variety of applications and industries. We continue to partner with the technical teams of our customers to ensure the solutions we provide meet or exceed their expectations.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AMOT works with original equipment manufacturers and oil and gas companies to design and develop safety products and solutions for engines, compressors, turbines and other rotating equipment. Our product families include valves, electric and pneumatic instrumentation, control and condition monitoring systems and hazardous area safety products:
- Valves - thermostatic control, temperature control, fuel metering, diesel engine air intake shut off, fuel shut off and air start valves
- Electronic & Pneumatic Instrumentation - temperature, pressure, vibration, speed and pneumatic panel components
- Condition Monitoring Systems - bearing condition monitoring, water in oil sensors, shaft-line earthing, metal particle detectors
- Hazardous Area Products - temperature, pressure, vibration, speed, spark arrestors and alternators