Anthias Consulting are experts in the separation sciences in the fields of Gas Chromatography (GC), Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) and related techniques. Anthias Consulting Ltd provides consultancy and training services to clients throughout Europe, America and beyond, including multi-national corporations, small independent laboratories and academic institutions. We offer GC & GC-MS training courses from beginners to advanced, targeted in-house training courses and instrument training. We also offer consultancy providing assistance with method development, technical authoring and conference support. We offer a range of complementary services that can be tailored to meet your needs. Our consulting and instrument business areas are focused on our specialist subject fields of gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and related techniques where we can offer dedicated expertise.
We cover all GC & GC-MS techniques and bring over three decades of GC experience to the table, helping you build and develop your knowledge using a variety of instruments and techniques in the field. Our trainers and consultants are members of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), current practitioners in the field of Analytical Chemistry, and many of our training courses have been approved by the RSC for purposes of Continuing Professional Development.
We offer independent training and consulting services to GC manufacturers, laboratory analysts & technicians, PhD students and technical consultants across all levels of experience, and are able to tailor any of our services to Your needs.
Analytical chemist Diane Turner founded Anthias Consulting in 2005. She has 15 years of hands-on experience in Gas Chromatography and over 10 years experience in GCxGC, on a wide range of manufacturers instrumentation (including Agilent, Thermo, Varian, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Leco, CTC, ATAS, Gerstel, Markes), and in a huge variety of applications and industries.
Anthias Consulting offers services and consultancy to a wide range of clients:
- Manufacturers and suppliers for whom we provide customer education training and consultancy, instrument demonstrations and applications development.
- Academic institutions as well as individual companies for whom we provide theoretical, hardware and software training as well as applications support and method consultancy.
- We service many locations (we've worked with clients from the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia , USA)
- Industries (pharmaceutical, forensics, food, marine, agriculture, space science, chemical engineering , environmental, manufacturing)
- Roles: lab managers, analysts, lab technicians, research fellows, technical sales, service engineers,...
What we offer:
- Training courses
- GC & GC – MS training courses – beginners to advanced
- In-house training courses targeted to Your team
- Design of external training programmes
- Help with method development
- Help with your application
- Technical authoring
- Conference support
- Instrument demonstrations
With us you have the guarantee of a no-sales environment, focused on getting you to where you want to be in your knowledge. Our knowledge can be applied to any manufacturer's instrumentation, with complementary services offered in a flexible, professional and personal manner, able to define and meet your needs whatever industry you are in.