Anthias Consulting Ltd are experts in the separation sciences in the fields of Gas Chromatography (GC, GCxGC), Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), Liquid Chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC, LCxLC), Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES or ICP-AES), Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Spectroscopy (IR, UV/Vis, AA) and all related techniques. We provide consultancy and training services to clients throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, America and beyond, including multi-national corporations, small independent laboratories and academic institutions. We offer training courses for all experience levels, tailored or bespoke in-house training courses and instrument training. We also offer consultancy in method development, application support, technical authoring and conference support, that can be tailored to meet your needs.
We cover Gas Chromatography (GC, GCxGC), Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), Liquid Chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC, LCxLC), Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS), Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES or ICP-AES), Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS), Spectroscopy (IR, UV/Vis, AA) and all related techniques.
Our training and consultancy services help you to build and develop your knowledge using a variety of instruments and techniques in the field. Our trainers and consultants are practicing analytical chemists with current skills. The majority of our training courses have been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
We offer independent training and consulting services to laboratory analysts & technicians, PhD students and technical consultants across all levels of experience and are able to tailor any of our services to meet your needs.
Anthias Consulting offers services and consultancy to a wide range of clients:
- Manufacturers and suppliers for whom we provide customer education training and consultancy, instrument demonstrations and applications development.
- Academic institutions as well as individual companies for whom we provide theoretical, hardware and software training as well as applications support and method consultancy.
- We service many locations (UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, USA)
- Industries (pharmaceutical, forensics, food, marine, agriculture, space science, chemical engineering, environmental, manufacturing)
- Roles: lab managers, analysts, lab technicians, research fellows, technical sales, service engineers
What we offer:
- Training courses
- Scheduled training courses – beginners to advanced
- In-house training courses targeted to your team
- Offsite training just for your company at our facilities at The Open University
- Design of external training programmes
- Help with method development
- Help with your application
- Technical authoring
- Conference support
- Instrument demonstrations
With us you have the guarantee of a non-sales environment and independent advice focused on getting you to where you want to be in your knowledge. Our knowledge can be applied to any manufacturer's instrumentation, with complementary services offered in a flexible approach to meet your needs, whichever industry you are in.