APEX ENVIRONMENTAL is a SANAS 17020 Accredited and Department of Labour Approved Inspection Body, offering specialist services in the field of occupational and environmental monitoring. We work closely with our clients to help them prioritize and manage their occupational hygiene and environmental concerns and responsibilities in a sustainable manner. We demonstrate that it is possible to reduce environmental and occupational impacts over time, whilst retaining profitability. In so doing we have created diverse partnerships ranging from industry, government (local and international), manufacturers, professional bodies and academic institutions.With over 30 experts in various fields, we are consistently the first choice for Air, Ground, Water and Occupational Hygiene Monitoring in the Manufacturing sector in South Africa.
- Honouring and protecting the integrity of Occupational Hygiene and Environmental professions, by carrying out our work according to the highest moral standards and principles
- Serving the occupational health needs of workers and positively contributing to the environmental health of the community
- Maintaining the high standard of competencies necessary for the delivery of a professional service, through continual professional development and personal growth
- Conducting our professional activities with integrity and impartiality
- Protecting the confidentiality of our clients at all times
- Valuing our clients and developing mutually beneficial partnerships
- Adopting a “go the extra mile” attitude in our quest of quality and excellence
- Representing the company ethos and image in our activities and physical work environment
The Staff at Apex Environmental, are committed to the following company values:
- PARTICIPATION: We work together capitalizing on the expertise that each team member brings to our organization. We are motivated and carry out our duties with enthusiasm. We are curious and we challenge convention.
- PASSION: The passion for what we do drives us to succeed.
- PRIDE: We strive for excellence in all we do and we are proud of the results we achieve.
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is a fundamental guiding principle in our organisation.
- RESPONSIBILITY: We adopt a holistic approach to responsibility – through our actions, to the environment and to the community.
- PEOPLE-CENTRED: Our dynamic work environment encourages learning, enrichment and growth. We nurture people and ideas.