Since our founding in 1967, Applied Technical Services (ATS) has become one of the leading NDT companies in North America. Our certified staff of non-destructive testing professionals provide quality NDT inspections for many industries throughout the US and abroad. Because ATS is one of the larger non-destructive testing companies we have the capability to serve your need whether it is a small NDT project sent to the lab or an overseas outage needing many experienced technicians on-site.
Applied Technical Services, Inc. (ATS) is a premier provider of high quality consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services. Since our founding in 1967, ATS has established an excellent reputation with business, industry, and the legal profession. Notably, ATS is known for successfully uncovering facts in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, calibrations, fires and explosions. ATS can take a closer look for you to help find the technical answers and solutions you need.
To consistently provide the highest quality consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services. Our talented and knowledgeable professionals use innovative technology to provide services of unmatched value. We are committed to client service excellence, safety, and maintaining a financially strong organization, while encouraging individual achievement.
Our Core Values
CLIENT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- We recognize that our clients are the very reason we exist.
- We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our clients by providing high quality services at competitive prices in a safe and timely manner.
- We measure our success by having satisfied clients, repeat business, and referrals.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY AND EXCELLENCE
- We foster a culture of safety and engaged professionals sharing the responsibility in fulfilling our mission.
- We employ talented and enthusiastic professionals who are committed to safety, quality, and exceptional client service.
- We take care of our employees and our employees take care of our clients.
INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONALISM
- We are committed to honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all business practices.
- We deliver clear and accurate results on a timely basis.
- We deal fairly and ethically with all clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
- We are committed to good stewardship of company resources.
- We promote operational efficiency enabling continued growth and profitability.
- We reinvest our profits in talent, technology, training, and facilities to better serve our clients and employees.
Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.