APTwater LLC is a water treatment manufacturer, seller, and servicer. After a business acquisitions in February, 2015, APTwater is now wholly owned by McWong Environmental Technology (MET), who is a full service environmental engineering company headquartered in Sacramento, CA, with office in Shanghai China. APTwater specializes in advanced oxidation processes (AOP) that do not create waste streams or by-products. APTwater incorporated in 1996 and has fluctuated between 10-20 employees over the years. We have over 100 deployed systems across the country and overseas based our two primary technologies, HiPOx (“high pressure oxidation”) and PulseOx (pulsing oxidation”). We have a new up-and-coming technology, named ARoNite (Autotrophic Reduction Of Nitrate), previous also known as the membrane biofilm reactor (MBfR).
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
APTwater is a California-based corporation founded in 1996, headquartered in Sacramento, with a team of engineers and scientists focused on advanced oxidation and advanced reduction processes. Our core business is the development, commercialization and implementation of water treatment technologies meeting the APTwater company standard of Clean Water No Waste.
Value Proposition of APTwater
- The process is a recognized leader in environmental remediation market segment with over 75 commercial installations
- is increasing market penetration in the Municipal, General Industrial and Mining market segments
- The process Has demonstrated success in soil / groundwater remediation with over 200 commercial installations
- is approved by CDPH and NSF, biologically reduces nitrate (NO3–) to nitrogen utilizing hydrogen to promote and control the growth of naturally occurring autotrophic bacteria within the ARoNite module.