Aqua Process Inc.
Aqua Process Inc. was founded in 1974, initially offering a complete line of water treatment products, including boiler water, cooling water and waste water, throughout the Gulf Coast of Texas. By the early 1980s, Aqua Process had transitioned into the process chemical business, with sales expanding into markets in North America, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Over the years, Aqua Process has carved out a niche in the marketplace using new technologies that provide business solutions to client needs, with an ongoing commitment to high-level customer service and satisfaction.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
These new technologies include:
- H2S SCAVENGERS: Robust portfolio of water-based and organic H2S scavengers formulated to meet customer needs, including production, refining, fuel, flare gas, cargo, transportation and waste.
- FINISHED FUEL ADDITIVES: Additive line has been developed to assist refiners, terminals, traders and cargo treaters to meet the quality specifications of varying finished fuels.
- COKER ANTIFOAM:Reduces silicone fouling in hydrotreaters using a superior high molecular weight technology that we developed in 1995.
- AIR-TROL: Reduces or eliminates H2S and mercaptans in various distillate fuels and crude oils.
- FEED SYSTEMS:New and extremely reliable feed/containment equipment designed and built to be used in such harsh environments as refineries and off-shore platforms.
- DECONTAMINATION CLEANERS:Full line of proven decontamination cleaners.
- LUBE EXTRACTION ANTIFOULANT UNITS: Extend the run lengths with both lube extraction antifoulant and corrosion programs.
- SALTPLEX:Removes or prevents ammonium chloride salt build-up in reformer and other refinery units.
The Aqua Process research facility is continually looking for new molecules to solve old problems, with emphasis on safety and keeping the environment'green.'