For over three decades Aqua Ultraviolet has been the premier manufacturer of ultraviolet sterilizers and bio-mechanical filtration. Our factories are located in Temecula California where all of our products are created, tested and manufactured. Our centralized manufacturing facility allows us to engineer and customize designs for our customers to fit any application. Aqua Ultraviolet has designed solutions that provide cutting edge technology and efficiency to our users. We proudly offer innovative new products every year. As if having the best products wasn’t enough… Aqua Ultraviolet also provides superior customer service. Simply call our 800 number to reach a knowledgeable industry professional that will help you choose the correct products and advise on installation methods. We are the industry leader for a reason.
Providing professional expertise to the following industries:
- Medical Facilities
- Aquaculture Facilities
- Reclaimed Water
- Municipal Waste Water
- Drinking Water
- Public Aquariums and Zoos
- Water Features
- Municipal Swimming Pools
- Home Pools and Spas
- Residential Air
Aqua Ultraviolet is known for creating innovative solutions that make our equipment durable, easy to install and maintain:
- The 1ST with UV resistant housing
- The 1ST with a lifetime warranty on the housing
- The 1ST with statuary UV's
- The 1ST with “The Clear Water” guarantee
- The 1ST with EZ Twist Top assembly
- The 1ST with a clear view port for lamp operation visibility
- The 1ST with a clear Quartz Cap for lamp operation visibility
- The 1ST and only with quick release unions molded on to the housing
- The 1ST with a Twist UV allowing flexible use and expansion
- The 1ST with wiper options in the pet and pond industries
- The 1ST with a 14 month lamp life, the longest on the market today
- The 1ST with high wattage lamps, SL 100 and SL 200 technologies
- The 1ST and only with the 4 inch Viper 400 lamp
Customer service is the foundation of every great company.
At Aqua Ultraviolet we strive to make technology simple for all of our customers, distributors, dealers and consumers alike. Our 800 number is actually answered live during business hours (M-F 8:00-4:30 PST).
We offer tools that show our customers the details of installation and maintenance. We provide a printed instructional manual with each of our products. Our video library is available online to walk you through the steps. A webcam is utilized for live demonstrations via our Technical Support Department.