AquaCare Water Hygiene Services
Aquacare Water Hygiene Services is a water hygiene services company able to supply the following: legionella risk assessments; cleaning and disinfection of water systems; monitoring and inspection services in accordance with the ACOP L8; analytical services using UKAS accredited laboratories; chemical water treatment services; and independent consultancy services. It is not our practice to sub-contract any services, other than to a UKAS laboratory for legionella analysis, Training of in-house personnel is undertaken by a recognised supplier to then industry.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
AquaCare Water Hygiene Services provides a complete water hygiene and water treatment service, helping organisations meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Health and Safety Commission's Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8 and the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations.
- on-site water system Legionella risk assessments, complete with asset registers
- written reports - including pipework schematics and system details
- identification and prioritisation of remedial works required to achieve ACoP L8 compliance and meet the Water Supply (Fittings) Regulations, 1999
- action plan to prioritise control measures and instigate remedial works
- identification of on-site personnel training requirements
- cleaning and disinfection of systems and storage
- fully costed planned maintenance and monitoring – underpinned by ZetaSafe® electronic logbooks if required
- cost effective peace of mind with Radio-Tech's aquavision remote water delivery temperature monitoring for efficient legionella management
- prioritised programme of water treatment, cleaning, disinfecting and remediation
- progressive efficiency improvement programme
- water auditing: a complete survey of water usage, including an analysis of all available data and a log of water meters, all to minimise bills
Our customers enjoy peace of mind knowing their reputation - and the health and safety of their clients and customers - is in safe, professional hands. Importantly, AquaCare Water Hygiene Services goes beyond simple reporting and remediation to identify key training needs for on-site personnel to ensure on-going compliance.
AquaCare Water Hygiene Services offers a complete portfolio of on-site services to help organisations comply with Health and Safety Legionella legislation, particularly Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8 for the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems.
From our base in Christchurch, we offer a complete portfolio of water hygiene and treatment services:
- risk assessments with asset registers
- identification and prioritisation of remedial works
- identification of on-site personnel training
- written reports, schematics and system details
- action plan to prioritise control measures
- cleaning and disinfection of systems and storage
Check out the references page for the multi-faceted legislation, regulations and guides that drive what we do and how we operate; click on an image below to download the datasheet.
We service a wide variety of companies and operations, from 5* hotels to borough councils, top private schools to emergency services:
- Hospitals and healthcare premises
- Hotels and leisure facilities
- Rest and care homes
- Schools, colleges and universities
Our customers enjoy peace of mind knowing their reputation - and the health and safety of their clients and customers - is in safe, professional hands.
AquaCare Water Hygiene Services has an excellent health and safety record built on policies and performance that are regularly audited by external agencies.
Performing a water hygiene risk assessment will take an AquaCare Technical Specialist into many areas that are potentially unsafe, enclosed spaces, unboarded lofts, up ladders, etc. Training in health and safety protocols is essential to keeping the technical specialist and client safe - essential considerations when you are choosing a company for your water treatment, water hygiene risk assessment of commercial boiler install ti on repair and on-going maintenance.
Quality, health, safety and the enviroment
AquaCare pursues aggressive internal campaigns to ensure quality of work, employee and customer health and safety - including its Road to Zero accidents policy - and iss actively seeking ISO 14001 environmental management. Download copies of these internal policy documents.
AquaCare Water Hygiene Services is a long-time member of the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme, CHAS. The UK market leader in H&S pre-qualification for all types of supplier, not just construction, CHAS aims to save buyers and suppliers time and resources by avoiding unnecessary duplication in competence assessment.
The Gas Safe Register is the official Uterogestation bod, appointed by the Health and Safety Authority. Its main focus is on improving and maintaining gas safety to the highest standards, backed up with regular inspections of Gas Safe registered engineers. All AquaCare gas engineers are Gas Safe Registered.
British Safety Council
AquaCare is a Member of the British Safety Council which offers independent audit and verification of health, safety systems.