Aramsco is a national distributor providing Environmental Safety, Emergency Response, and Surface Preparation products and solutions. Aramsco stocks over 50,000 items across warehouses nationwide.
Aramsco is the leading solution provider for Environmental Safety, Emergency Preparedness, and Surface Preparation markets. Environmental Safety includes asbestos and lead abatement; fire/water damage restoration & mold remediation; and hazardous-material-handling markets, as well as dozens of other unique specialties which protect us from the hazardous environment. We stock and distribute over 50,000 quality products.
- exceptional customer service
- live-phone-answering, 7:30 am to 8:00 pm ET, at 800.767.6933
- fast, reliable local delivery, with experienced drivers who get to know you
- consistent buying and stocking programs
- extensive experience and expertise in on-site support
In addition to the unique markets outlined above, we offer a full range of products that have applications in the following areas: Health Care Preparedness & Safety Products, Personal Protection, Spill Control & Containment, Construction, Fall Protection, Gas Monitoring & Detection, General Line Safety, and many more.
Our fully-stocked locations nationwide allow for speedy delivery to local job sites, and many locations can provide next-day, or even same-day delivery, or local pick-ups.
Aramsco specializes in safety products, monitoring and sampling devices, abatement supplies, remediation equipment, and decontamination supplies for hazardous environments. Our products are marketed through a direct field sales force, customer service representatives, and a telemarketing sales team which uses end-market specific catalogs.
The Aramsco team offers valuable depth-of-experience and expertise in support of products and equipment we supply. From guidance on what product to choose for an application, to on-site support in running equipment, Aramsco has talented, trained, experienced staff on call, and ready to be there when you need hands-on help. Our product knowledge allows us to:
- Identify and deliver unique products that save time and increase efficiency
- Consolidate products to improve purchasing power
- Offer facilitated customer training
- Provide on-call and on-site support
Aramsco’s customer support includes national, regional, and local sales people, as well as customer service representatives who help you in the decision-making process.
There are also literally dozens of distribution professionals behind the scenes. These individuals include product managers, market managers, contract managers, operations managers, merchandising analysts, kitting professionals, expeditors, systems analysts, transportation managers, warehouse crews, administrative professionals, and our professional drivers who are working to deliver every order to your site on time.
Our corporate culture also demands that we be responsible advocates of the communities in which we live and work. Complete customer satisfaction is always our primary goal.
Whether a customer is using our products to respond to an environmental crisis, or remediating a hazard in a manufacturing setting, prompt on-time delivery is a must. Aramsco offers:
- 18 distribution centers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico
- A product offering of 50,000+ items, both brand-name and private label
- Local pick-up options at many locations
- Fast, friendly, on-time delivery
Aramsco drivers are delivering to our customers daily. Most of our items are shipped the same day by one of the Aramsco trucks in our fleet. We manage over 50,000 items and have access to all major manufacturers and suppliers. Just some of our vendors include: Lakeland, 3M, MSA, Kimberly-Clark, North, Mastercraft, Dräger, and many more.
Aramsco has flexible account set-ups based on your needs as a customer. Whether you are just starting up, or require a national account status, we can apply terms on a custom basis to meet your needs. To set up you own account, just call us at 800.767.6933.
Large multi-site customers may qualify for national account status. Those at this level receive a personal account manager who provides professional contract management, including:
- Building collaborative partnerships / strategies to align common goals and optimize our logistics capabilities (18 branches) to provide greater service levels (70+ field sellers) while reducing total cost
- Improving the customer's cost position with key manufacturer partners (aggregating purchases to leverage the total spend)
- Helping a consolidated vendor base and product lines
- Driving ongoing continuous improvement
The national account structure also offers:
- A single point of contact that directs goal-oriented activities in the field
- Greater control and visibility into a segment of the supply chain not usually monitored
- Implementation plans / strategy to address individual needs of customer sites
- Periodic reporting to review, manage, and measure progress
Aramsco customers include public and private businesses, specialized contractors (for Asbestos & Lead Abatement; Fire/Water Damage Restoration & Mold Remediation; HazMat Clean-up; and Construction & Renovation), plus educational systems, utilities, and government agencies. All have responsibility for managing a wide variety of hazardous-environment needs for a range of customers, including:
- Facilities Maintenance
- Manufacturing & Utilities
- Health Care Providers: Public Health; Nursing Homes; Hospitals; EMS Staff
- Disaster and Emergency Management: First Responders; Clean-up Specialists
- Government Offices, Agencies, and Municipalities
Aramsco Inc. is a Safeguard Industrial Supply company. Safeguard Industrial Supply was founded in February 2007 when Aramsco and Bullseye Environmental, two leading distributors of environmental safety products, came together under common ownership to create a powerhouse distributor with 18 distribution centers located throughout the United States. Safeguard is committed to continuing to grow its distribution platform via organic growth and selective acquisitions.
Today, Safeguard approaches its customers under the flagship Aramsco brand. Aramsco, a Safeguard Industrial company, operates as a distinct entity in serving our customers needs. Aramsco serves the environmental safety, emergency preparedness, and surface preparation markets, and we bring our customers the advantage of working with a national company on a local level.
We circle our customers with valuable expertise, quality products at competitive prices and take pride in offering the latest technology and innovations. We're committed to providing exceptional customer service and will leverage our supply chain and multi-channel distribution capabilities to provide unparalleled value.