ARMATEC FTS GmbH & Co. KG is located in the Allgäu – in the south of Germany – and was founded in 1965. We are a leading company in the section of pumps, agitators and additional systems like separators and cutters for the Agriculture, Biogas plants, Waste Water Treatment and Industry. In our mechanical department we have CNC turning and milling machines as well as welding cabins. We currently employ 30 people at our location. Our products are in use all over the world.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
We will be the leading company for pumps, agitators and systems for moving substrates in attractive markets and create a competitive platform for further sustainable and profitable growth.
The basis for the successful development of our company is our corporate strategy, our organisation and corporate culture. We currently employ 30 people at our location.
- 1965 The Company was founded by Mr. Streicher in Wangen / Allgäu: manufacturing of Pumps and Manure Tanks.
- 2009 Mr. Otto Rieger taks over the management of the company and founded the ARMATEC FTS GmbH & Co. KG.
- 2014 Moving in the new production and office building.