ARCA, The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association, is a non-profit trade association committed to promoting the growth and image of the UK’s asbestos abatement industry. ARCA is committed to working with enforcing authorities and member companies to strive for continuous improvement in standards, quality, safety and efficiency.
The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA) is the Leading trade association in the field of asbestos management services.
The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association, ARCA, was formed on July 1st 1980, and since that time has seen many changes in working procedures and legislation. However, one thing has remained constant, ARCA members are recognised for their professionalism, the quality of work they carry out, and they continue to be seen as the specialists in this difficult and hazardous industry.
Membership has grown considerably from the original four founder members. ARCA members are divided into 6 regions, Scotland, Northern, Midlands, South West & Wales, South East and East Anglia. The purpose of these regions is to allow local members to play more of an active role in the Association and enable their views to be heard at Governing Council level.
The Association has gained credibility with Government, local authorities, and all those concerned with safety in the occupational handling and removal of asbestos and any other airborne hazardous materials.
Clients know when they choose ARCA members they are selecting from the very best in the industry.
The Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA) is the UK’s leading asbestos removal association, representing the interests of asbestos removal contractors and associated businesses.
Member asbestos removal companies participate in the Association's Site Audit Accreditation Scheme to ensure they are working to, and maintain, the highest standards in the asbestos removal industry.
ARCA is the first port of call for anyone seeking an asbestos removal contractor to safely remove asbestos. The Association has over 300 members and are the UK's leading provider of asbestos removal training courses.
Why use an ARCA Member? Five reasons why you should:-
- Strict rules of membership ensure that only companies who demonstrate high standards of workmanship and health & safety management are admitted into ARCA.
- Performance is monitored to ensure high standards are maintained by ARCA members, being independently audited on-site at least twice a year.
- ARCA ensure that all members maintain appropriate levels of insurance for work undertaken.
- Members benefit from the latest information and guidance provided by the HSE and ARC.
- Members can call upon a wealth of experience and expertise from within ARCA.