ASL Environmental Sciences is a world class company with over 40 years of experience in oceanographic, acoustic, remote sensing and ice research products and scientific consulting services. Our products include the well-known, industry standard Ice Profiling Sonar (IPS) deployed in hundreds of locations world-wide. We provide clients with consulting services including: Flow Measurement, Numerical Modeling, Wave Measurement & Analysis, Sediment Transport and Ice Studies.
ASL Environmental Sciences is a global leader in innovative and sustainable science-based solutions for our environment.
To assist clients around the world to understand and solve challenges in the aquatic and terrestrial environments by providing reliable information through world-class technologies and consulting services.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Innovation and creativity
- Environmental stewardship
- Work-life balance
- Employee engagement and growth
- Work effectively as a team (with employees, customers, partners, suppliers)
- Recognition of and respect for our diversity
- Science-based reasoning and processes