Assurity Consulting provides services designed to control risks associated with the Legionella bacteria, to include risk assessments, training and providing an onsite service supported by laboratory analytical services using our own in house UKAS accredited laboratory. Assurity Consulting holds UKAS accreditation for site sampling, transportation and analysis of air and water samples and for our legionella risk assessments. Founded in 1986, Assurity Consulting is a leading independent consultancy specialising in health, safety and environmental solutions. We can provide you with impartial advice to make sure that your organisation is compliant with workplace regulations. We can help you to achieve real cost savings by avoiding unnecessary remedial measures, helping you to secure the best value on your workplace compliance control.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Compliant organisations, safe and comfortable employees, cost effective working practices and overall peace of mind – those are the results we achieve with our customers.
Assurity Consulting is a leading independent workplace health, safety and environmental consultancy. For more than a quarter of a century, we have partnered with responsible and ambitious organisations across all sectors such as CBRE, esure, University of Greenwich, BUPA, Fujitsu Services Ltd and Queens College London.
We provide the detailed information and impartial advice that you need to ensure that your organisation is compliant, your employees are safe and comfortable, your processes are cost effective, and your management team is confident that you are in control of your workplace compliance.
“I consider that Assurity Consulting provide the absolute reference advice and service for Facility Managers who are seeking a truly independent professional service. The service is impartial, timely and always provided at reasonable cost. The use of both independent and in house laboratory facilities shows the breadth of service offered. Assurity Consulting have been our partner for 12 years and that association will continue because of the excellent service ethic.” Roger Wragg, Head of Premises, N M Rothschild & Sons Ltd
As a company we hold ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 for provision of workplace auditing and consultancy. With our certifications you can be reassured that we have international audited standards for our process and procedures, we are commitment to environmental concerns and that we focus on constantly improving our performance. And to give you the protection you need we are accredited by UKAS for the sampling and analysis of your air and water samples in our laboratory, and we are accredited by UKAS for our legionella risk assessments to BS 8580:2010.
Our qualified consultants have a breadth of expertise across a wide area of subjects such as health and safety, asbestos, fire, legionella and the environment. They all have a broad understanding of the built environment which they need to give you the simple recommendations you need. As a business we do not offer remedial services which gives our consultants the freedom to focus totally on your situation and your needs. You will always have a single point of contact with one of our consultants and they will give you logical recommendations based on their findings.
If you need expert, independent advice on your workplace environment call us today for a detailed, confidential and without-obligation discussion of your requirements.
- Founded in 1986
- Turnover in 2012 of £4,390,000
- Employing over 70 people
- BS EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for provision of workplace auditing and consultancy
- Totally independent company
- Assurity Plus an online compliance managment solution
- Management team that includes professional scientists with over 100 years of experience
- Accredited by UKAS for the sampling and analysis of your air and water samples in our own laboratory
- Accredited by UKAS for our legionella risk assessments to BS 8580:2010
- Extensive Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Over 25 directly-employed consultants that are:
- NEBOSH certified
- Hold P402 in asbestos
- NRAC qualified Access Auditors
- OSHCR registered
- Recognised experts in legionella management
Assurity Consulting has adopted an integrated approach to the management of safety, health, environment and quality.
It is our policy to apply safety, health, environment and quality management practices in all of the activities within our company that promotes:
- A healthy and safe environment for all employees, contractors and visitors, with the objective of preventing ill health and injury.
- Protecting the environment by the prevention of pollution and minimisation of environmental impact.
- Compliance with all health and safety, and environmental legislation, customer specification, corporate requirements and polices.
- Providing quality services, which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Providing sustainable high performance teams that are underpinned by a systems thinking culture.
Our environment and quality systems have been accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025 (on site air and water sampling and testing) and ISO 17020 (legionella risk assessments) and certified by the BSi to ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management System).