Since 1976 the group has served in infrastructure market in Bursa and entered to valve manufacturing business by producing the first Asteknik brand butterfly valve in 1985. At the present time besides butterfly valves, check valves, dismantling joints, knife gate valves and elastomer gaskets are in the product portfolio. All these valves are produced in our factory located in Mustafakemalpasa - Bursa in 13000 m2 closed area. Contributes Turkey to having a good place into world valve market. Become a well-known brand all around the World water projects.
- 1976 First started its journey with project designing
- 1980 Wholesaling to the construction and armature markets
- 1985 First butterfly valve production in Bursa
- 1997 New factory in M.K.Pasa-Bursa with 2500 m2 closed area
- 2000 Growth in sales and production
- 2003 New production area with 5000m2 closed area
- 2008 Total 8000m2 production area.
- 2010 New production area for big valves with 5000 m2closed area.
More than 30 years dedicated in the valve industry.
Direct and flexible works
Customer oriented production
Excellent after sales service
- Combines high quality production with reasonable prices
- Contributes Turkey to having a good place into world valve market
- Gives new products to the infrastructure and installation markets
- Asteknik Valve is an innovative and profitable company which creates employment opportunities to the country.
- Become a well-known brand all around the World water projects
- Become one of the leading company with the production of butterfly valves
- Well accepted by its suppliers
- Asteknik Valve makes its employees happy and is given preferences by the labor force
Our basic principles and commitments as below in order to progress our mission and realize our vision
- Increase the quality and quantity of our products
- Provide promotion and marketing of our brand in the world market
- To be in a respectful relationship with our competitors.
- Provide permanent developments with training our employees which requires our research and development (R&D) policy.
- To be constantly in a communication and cooperation with our suppliers
- Provide customer satisfaction with follwing the demands and requests from our customers.
- Satisfy our employees with providing their needs and social security
Asteknik Valve-Elmak Machine Industrial and Trade targets to produce valves environmentally-conscious, protect and provide stability balance of the natüre.
For this purpose, our policy is determine our environmental aspects, keeping under control our environment effects with observing environmental law and regulations, with reducing these effects, we constantly improve our environmental performance and would like to expand this consciousness among our employees, in order to leave a clean environment to the next generations.
Our activities to implement our policy;
- Follow legal requirements for machining, coating and other activities which held part at environmental protection law and regulations and provide constantly development and improvement, with caring our domestic and foreign clients demands and needs
- Make co-operation with our customers, to encourage all our employees, supliers about the environment
- Apply energy saving measures and reduce raw materials using at our production and coating activities, to protect the natural resources.
- Take care for hazardous and non-hazardous wastes which occur after production and maintenance activities, by recycling, reducing amount of our wastes and separate them at their resources and using appropriate technologies and raw materials to avoid environmental pollution.
- Use recycling materials to contribute natural resources savings, after its physical life
- Having integrity with health, safety and environmental issues by reducing emergency risk on occupational safety and health