Welcome to the ATEX Explosionsschutz GmbH website, the experts in every aspect of explosion protection! You can learn about explosion protection here, before we prepare an individual scheme tailored to exactly your needs. We develop individually customized safety solutions that can be fully integrated into your systems. We offer you a comprehensive and unique range: Services for fire and explosion protection, Research and test laboratory for safety engineering, Test grounds for fire and explosion protection, Individual and economical explosion protection schemes, Components and safety systems for fire and explosion protection. This is all based, of course, on the latest quality principles, always kept fully up-to-date and in line with international standards (Atex; NFPA).
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Fire Safety
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
ATEX Brand- und Explosionsschutz GmbH represents competence, international expertise and many years of experience when it comes to the safety of your company.
- Analysis and risk assessment for fire/explosion hazards
- Preventive/protection measures
- Partitioning the production areas into explosion zones
- Training / information events
- Development and correction of organizational measures for preventive explosion protection
- Consultation on the implementation of new plant and when modifying existing plants in accordance with European standards RL94/9/EC and 1999/92/EC (ATEX 95 / 137), Special systems for fire and CO detection/extinguishing
- Systems for detecting sparks/pressure/CO
- Explosion protection systems
- Plant installation / acceptance / technical support.
You want to effectively prevent explosions, minimize the consequences for your staff, maximize the process security and profitability of your plant?
Trust the long years of experience of the ATEX specialists. Time goes by after the start of an explosion and before its full damaging power has developed – time that we use to take action.
Areas we are involved in include:
- Pulverization plant
- Equipment for storing dust and powder materials
- Drying equipment, Plastic production equipment
- Paint and aluminium dusts
- Fine chemicals equipment
- Pharmaceutical processes
- Automobile industry
- Foodstuffs industry
And because the importance of safety extends across borders, ATEX has been working as a founder member of the European Safety Management Group (ESMG) across Europe for the new and further development of safety-relevant products.
If you need more information on our products please contact our Headquarters or one of our various Atex Companies, all over the world