ATI Airtest Technologies, Inc.
AirTest Technologies Inc is a manufacturer and distributor of air monitoring technologies that ensure the comfort, security, health and energy efficiency of buildings. The company has assembled a unique portfolio of sensor technologies that are targeted at the specific cost and performance requirements of the commercial and industrial buildings markets. The company creates a distinct differential advantage through its unique products, aggressive pricing and strong application assistance we provide our customers. The majority of our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 procedures to ensure optimum product quality.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
AirTest has developed a unique portfolio of proprietary sensor technologies that are targeted at the specific cost and performance requirements of the commercial and industrial buildings markets. The company creates a distinct differential advantage through unique products, customized systems, aggressive pricing and strong application assistance for our customers. The majority of our products are manufactured under ISO 9001 procedures to ensure optimum product quality.
AirTest serves our growing North American client base from its headquarters in Delta BC and sales offices in Seattle, Washington and Santa Barbara, California. AirTest is a public company that trades under the symbol AAT on the TSX Venture Exchange and AATGF.PK in the United States.
Until recently, sensing and control in the buildings market was primarily focused on temperature control and brute force air movement. Now concerns about energy usage, operating efficiency, liability and the need for healthy and productive building environments are creating an opportunity for a new class of building sensor technologies. This rapidly growing market space is the sweet spot for our aggressive growth plans. Our specialized expertise and years of experience in this growing market space give us a decisive edge when it comes to providing cost effective technology for building owners and contractors. AirTest also provides a wide range of sales tools and ongoing support to help our customers sell the value proposition of our products when integrated into the systems they sell and install.
AirTest's forward looking management team and technical staff understand where the market is going.We offer the latest innovations in our products that reduce installation costs and create competitive advantage for our customers. These innovations include wireless and digital based communication (LonWorks®, RS485, MODBus® and soon BACnet®). We innovate ceaselessly along with our technology partners.
AirTest's product portfolio includes over 300 sensor products that can be configured to work with any monitoring or building control system. All these product categories are critical in reducing energy use and optimizing the operational efficiency of buildings. Major product categories include:
- Ventilation Control In Buildings: AirTest offers a family of infrared gas sensors for CO2 based ventilation control that significantly reduce energy usage and optimize air quality in buildings.
- Humidity and Moisture Control: Our offering includes best-of-class humidity and dew point sensors that prevent mold problems, improve comfort, and ensure optimal conditions in commercial and industrial environments.
- Parking Ventilation Control: Gas sensors targeted to control ventilation in parking facilities and other enclosed spaces where vehicles are operated. AirTest's sensors and controls offer significant energy savings and assurance of a safe environment.
- Air Velocity Measurement: AirTest offers a family of innovative heated-thin-film air velocity transmitters and switches used to monitor airflow or validate equipment operation.
- Refrigerant Gas Leak Detection: Refrigerant gas sensors that can quickly identify costly and dangerous leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Health And Safety: AirTest offers a broad range of gas sensors for health, leading to productive commercial, work, and shopping spaces.