Atlantic Blowers is a leading diversified global manufacturer that is engaged in the research and development, manufacture and sale of industrial blowers, fans, air bubble diffusers and air knife drying systems in over 105 countries. Our customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support our mutual success.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Aeration and Mixing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Atlantic Blowers’ products are engineered to perform, combining quality manufacturing with innovative engineering in order to ensure reliability and cost-effective operation. Specializing in the innovation and distribution of Regenerative Blowers, Centrifugal Blowers, Air Bubble Diffusers, and Air Knife Drying Systems, Atlantic Blowers’ high quality manufacturing is top priority. Atlantic Blowers’ products meet the criteria of the many unique and specific applications of our highly valued customers. Through research and development we are continuously moving forward, searching for new ways to improve our products and fill more specific needs. With customer satisfaction being of upmost importance, we stand by our integrity as one of our most valuable assets. Atlantic Blowers’ Sales Engineers are friendly and helpful in order to better satisfy our clientele; y se habla español. Atlantic Blowers’ compact and lightweight designs provide impressive levels of pressure, vacuum, and flow with low running costs. At Atlantic Blowers we have the expertise necessary to match our clients with the appropriate product for their application at an economic price. You have tried the rest, now experience the best, at Atlantic Blowers, we blow away the competition.
Our blowers are “GREEN”:
- Oil-Free Air – our blowers supply clean oil-free air without any contaminants unlike traditional compressors, vacuum pumps and blowers.
- Energy Efficient – our compressors, vacuum pumps, and traditional blowers conserve energy by requiring less horsepower to produce greater pressure and flow helping to ensure low running costs.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – our blowers contain fewer moving parts reducing wear and tear allowing for our blowers to last longer than typical vacuum pumps and compressors.
- Provide Low Acoustical Noise Levels – our blowers run quieter (between 51-81 db’s) compared to high levels of noise associated with compressors, vacuum pumps and traditional blowers.
- Rugged Industrial Duty – our regenerative and centrifugal blowers are made to run 24/7 and are built to last.
- Compact – the sizes of our units are more convenient and compact than compressors, vacuum pumps and traditional blowers.
- Lightweight & Corrosion Resistant – impellers, housings and mounting bases are made of cast aluminum alloy for reduced weight, maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- 100% Lead Free Paint
- Cast aluminum blowers made with recycled aluminum
- Send us your old blower and we will recycle it for you
- Energy efficient invertor duty motors
- E (Explosion Proof) Series- featuring explosion-proof construction, heavy duty cast aluminum manifolds; spark resistant housings, covers, impellers, muffler towers, and seals; Teflon lip seal; and explosion-proof motors.
- BS (Bare Shaft) Series - featuring the same explosion-proof construction as the E series with the added benefit of externally driven operation.
- CC (Chemical Coated Regenerative) Series - featuring E explosion-proof designs with chemically corrosion resistant treatments, chemical duty motors.
Our values define who we are! Gary Miledi, our founder, believes in manufacturing products that genuinely help people and the environment. Our products can be used for all types of applications, including food production, clean water, and clean air just to name a few. Through research and development we are continuously moving forward, searching for new ways to improve our products and fill more specific needs. With customer satisfaction being of upmost importance, we stand by our integrity as one of our most valuable assets.
- Website: http://www.atlanticblowers.com
- Industry: Manufacturing of Machinery and Industrial Products
- Type: Private Company
- Global Headquarters: 1225 Capital Dr. Suite 100 Carrollton, TX 75006
- Company Size: 51-200 employees
- Certification: ISO9001
- Founded: 2005