ATP Instrumentation Ltd
ATP Instrumentation are Specialists in test equipment and monitoring equipment. With a wide range of products. ATP Instrumentation delivers quality monitoring equipment for a wide range of measurements: thermometers, hygrometers, moisture meters, air flow meters, gas detectors, tachometers, stroboscopes, coating gauges, thickness meters, hardness meters, angle level meters, distance meters, USB microscopes, video boroscopes, USB endoscopes, sound level meters, environment meters, light meters, foot candle meters, timers, clocks, stopwatch’s, tally counters, ph meters, conductivity meters, PAT testing, scales and torches.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
- ATP is a specialist mail order supplier of test equipment across the UK.
- ATP Offer a wide range of top quality test, monitoring and weighing instruments which conform to international standards, with leading brand products.
- Most products are available from stock and available for next day delivery.
- We have a technical help line offering help and advice with regards to suitability of instruments relevant to your specific application.
- Located in Ashby-de la-Zouch in North West Leicestershire, close to the heart of the UK's National Forest, ATP was formed in 1989.
- The business originally specialised in Temperature Monitoring Instruments concentrating on the Food & Catering Industry following the introduction of the Food Hygiene Act.
- The product range has been continually added to over the years based on innovation, quality and competitive pricing.
- ATP's Calibration Laboratory has seen continued investment in equipment, training of staff and is supported by fully documented procedures. We offer a timely turnaround and fully traceable documentation.