As Australia’s peak professional body for environmental educators, we advocate for environmental education and contribute to skills development to help you stay at the forefront of education for sustainability. We provide a network for the growing force of cross-sector environmental educators across our states and territories.
AAEE is Australia's peak professional body for Environmental Educators.
Our members work in government agencies, schools, businesses and community organisations.
As an organisation, we:
- Advocate for Environmental Education and promote best practice.
- Support and contribute to skills development among educators across Australia and internationally.
- Help our Association members to stay at the forefront of sustainability education and behaviour change.
- Provide a network for cross-sector environmental educators.
AAEE has three major roles:
- Promote the effective use of education to help people to live more sustainably.
- Support members via professional development.
- Build strong local networks that facilitate collaboration and skill sharing.