Australian Innovative Systems Pty Ltd (AIS)
Australian Innovative Systems Pty Ltd is a manufacturing company specialising in disinfection of water via electrolysis. Boasting three well facilitated manufacturing sites, the company is forever moving forward. Innovative technology, and a cost-effective approach to water treatment and management is the result of AIS` significant investment in research and development. The production capacity, output scale and technology provide the company with high market competitiveness.
AIS strives to be the company customers first think of when they require innovative, quality products, maximum benefits, competitive prices and timely delivery.
By supplying environmentally friendly products AIS and its people are helping to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Future generations will benefit greatly from the work that is being done today to bring clean water to communities around the globe.
Australian Innovative Systems is committed to improving water quality via cost effective, eco-friendly innovation. In doing so, we aim to reach beyond geographical and cultural boundaries. Atop our global commitment, AIS is also devoted to its staff, providing a nurturing and supportive environment with professional growth opportunities. In doing so, together we aim to produce the highest quality products and services that exceed customer’s expectations.
- Trust: Establish relationships with all stakeholders based on strong mutual trust and respect.
- Quality: Provide the best products and services with unsurpassed quality.
- Technology: Pioneer new markets by promoting research and development, and fostering technological innovation.
- Citizenship: As a global player, contribute to the development of communities and society as a whole.
- Ethics: Honour high ethical standards in all endeavours.
- Environment: Respect nature, and strive to protect and improve the global environment.
- Growth: Assure fair earnings to build a foundation for future growth.
- Integrity: We expect high standards of every individual in the way we relate to each other, our customers, our suppliers and our community.
- History: Utilising the history of the company and applying learning’s from the past to make good decisions for the future.
- Opportunity: Maximising the opportunity to think ‘outside of the box’ to explore new ideas, be receptive to new concepts and be willing to share and listen to others.
- Innovation: Creativity and innovative thinking are valued and new ideas are welcomed.
- Customer: Keeping our customers fi rst in our thoughts and decision-making process.
- Teamwork: We actively seek to blend our individual talents in order to be the best.
- Support: Provide support for each other through the decision making process and once the team has made a decision, support it with passion
In the pursuit of its mission to provide worldclass water treatment systems, AIS exploits environmentally friendly technologies. We recognise however that in our day-today operations we inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways and we wish to minimise the potentially harmful effects of such activity by all means possible.
Our team places great emphasis on both product efficiency and environmental preservation. Products are designed to comply with local and European regulatory authorities. AIS recycles water used for equipment testing, uses only recycled paper sourced from sustainably managed forests and recycles most offi ce waste.
As a part of our continuing drive for quality in all things we do we have therefore developed a comprehensive policy statement which will enable us to set the targets by which our efforts towards sustainable environmental improvement can be measured and monitored on a regular basis.