Founded in 1987, AXIOME is an engineering company that designs and manufactures leading-edge robotic equipments for the cutting, machining and deburring of parts for all industrial sectors. AXIOME is recognized as a specialist for the integration of industrial robots in numerous sectors and intervenes from the pilot-study to the commissioning on your site. AXIOME has grown internationaly and has delivered robotic machines throughout Europe, the United States, Mexico, Russia, Turkey and Asia (China, Thailand).
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Engineering, Design, Manufacture
AXIOME develops, manufactures and implements comprehensive robotic solutions using different processes :
- cutting machines by waterjet, milling, blade/ultrasonic, laser,
- machining, contouring equipments by milling,
- flaming machines,
- waterjet machines for the cutting, stripping, washing and flushing,
- deburring machines by waterjet or oil (Very High or Ultra High Pressure)
Technologies and materials
- waterjet cutting for soft materials such as carpets, foam, food
- abrasive waterjet for hard materials such as composites, plastics, minerals, metals
- miilling for the cutting, contouring, drilling of composite and plastic parts
- blade for the skin, foam, PVC,...
- laser for textiles, plastic films ...
- fluid jet deburring for aluminum, steel, bronze, .....
- and others, such as flaming treatment, gelcoating and spray-up, gluing, control of parts, cleaning, ...
Technical innovations for the COMPOSITE AND PLASTIC parts
The latest developments in the transport sector show a clear orientation of the market towards the use of composite materials. These are recognized as efficient and lightweight. Their production involves an adaptation of the existing machines. Recognized for its know-how in several processes and its investment in Research and Development, AXIOME is able to offer the most appropriate robotic solution for working these materials.
AXIOME is associated with various specialized partners to provide ever more efficient products.