AZCO Industries is a privately owned and operated company specializing in the research, development and manufacture of, pulse injected, Corona Discharge Ozone Generators. Other AZCO products include: air dryers, controllers, mixing tanks and related equipment. AZCO Industries Limited has earned its quality reputation by providing ozone application engineering solutions since 1975. We specialize in both local and international solutions, cooperating with distributers worldwide.
AZCO Industries is located in Langley, a suburb of beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, on the Pacific Coast of Canada. Please feel free to call us and arrange a meeting if you ever find yourself on this side of the Pacific Rim.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AZCO SERVICES
- Excellent Application Engineering and After-sale Support. Free engineering support on the first three projects with each new dealer.
- When we provide our free Application Engineering support, we are also able to provide a written guarantee to your end-user that the systems will actually do the work they were designed for. In this manner we support your long term success. If you are only looking for a short term, quick money venture ? we are not the best choice for you. For business cooperation we accept only honest and committed, hard working companies with whom we can share our long term success and reputation.
- Specific project Engineering Specifications are provided to local Engineering companies.
- Written Guarantees to end-users for whole water treatment systems are available.
- 1-3 weeks delivery on medium-size, customized systems, up to 10 weeks on large customized systems
- We accept repairs and upgrades of other manufacturer?s ozone equipment (if you received faulty units or the manufacturer has gone out of business), and we provide a one year warranty on such repairs.
- No salesmen are employed at our company (nobody is paid for making sales); only qualified engineers paid hourly for the above services. This way we assure that our dealers and customers are successful.
- Excellent references for each ozone application are available.
- Representation on all continents. Some localities are still open for representation.
- Highly competitive prices.
- Extensive industry experience, we have been providing ozone solutions since 1975.
- Your calls are always welcome.
Insight into distinctives that make AZCO Systems so popular:
- Correct sizing of the system
- Easy to move and install in hard to reach places (heaviest part is ~44 lb or ~20kg)
- Quick unplugging and repair while the rest of the system continues operating
- Silent corona discharge system
- With stainless steel heaters.
- Our air dryers don't need compressors because they work on vacuum (thus eliminating noise, oil contamination, and the possibility of ozone leaks)
- Everything is assembled from Solid State electronics except for the mechanical fan which has a 100,000 hour life (~11.5 years non-stop)
- Our goal is to promote your long term success and patronage rather than the quick sell.
- We have been in the ozonation business for over 30 years