BAUER Resources GmbH
BAUER Resources GmbH focuses on the business areas of remediation, water treatment and process engineering, working throughout the world from its seven locations. Its decades of experience enable it to offer the complete range of inherited pollution remediation products and services – from groundwater remediation to the dismantling of industrial sites to soil remediation. Added to this are comprehensive disposal services, complemented by the operation of its own treatment centres. The Water Treatment Division focuses on consultancy, planning and plant engineering in industrial process and waste water purification and in drinking water treatment. Individual plant solutions up to international BOT projects are developed and implemented. Bauer Resources supplies process technology to the beverage, food, pharmaceutical and semi conductor industry. The range of services includes the development, production, installation and commissioning of the plants.
Bauer Umwelt (BMU) has gained highest competence in more than two decades and is now one of the leading environmental service providers in Germany. As experts for the reduction of environmental hazards, we offer a broad range of services in Germany and neighbouring countries in all kind of questions pertaining to environmental issues.
Our service portfolio ranges from remediation, disposal of hazardous waste generated in the construction and manufacturing industries as well as groundwater and construction water. We develop tailor-made solutions for the protection of mankind and the environment, while meeting our customer requirements and adapting to specific projects.
The site personnel working in contaminated areas is trained and mechanically equipped at the highest standards. Moreover, Bauer Umwelt maintains a range of plants for the biological and mechanical treatment of soil and waste in the whole of Germany and Austria. Even technically and economically ideal treatment procedures for the use of contaminated ground and sewage water from dewatering and construction measures are part of our service portfolio. What we also offer is the detailed planning of all components such as the installation, maintenance and operation including the monitoring of compact or project-specific treatment plants.
With these wide-ranging competences, Bauer Umwelt is able to meet the highest requirements when carrying out even the most complex projects in terms of project management, work and emission protection from a single source with its own staff and equipment – may it be for remediation or the industrial sector. As part of the BAUER Group, Bauer Umwelt has access to a pool of experts specialized in almost every challenging task.
Our long-lasting experience, well trained staff and plant technology form the basis of our performance – and thus of your success.
The Water segment of BAUER Resources GmbH has many years of experience in the areas of drinking water, mine water, waste water and decontamination.
The activities of this division range from drinking water distribution and waste water treatment to the extraction and recovery of raw materials from waste water.
We provide services and solutions in the field of:
- Constructed wetlands
- Well construction
- Brewing and beverage technology
Bauer Resources is operating in Switzerland and throughout the Alpine region and has been at the forefront of deep wireline coring and deep exploration wells for large Alpine tunnels, as well as for locating nuclear waste deposits.
Additional ﬁelds of activity include water wells and Geothermal wells, as well as the drilling of all kinds of special boreholes.
By combining tried and tested drilling methods and technology from the min- ing industry and oil and gas industry, Bauer Resources offers a wide spectrum of deep drilling projects.
Clients and Partners
- The clients’ needs determine our actions. We recognize them early on and respond with competent consulting, optimum problem-solving and perfect implementation.
- We lead our company in such an attractive way that clients can put their confidence in us and our services.
- Our partners and clients value us for our reliability, flexibility and creativity.
- Our actions are based on the ethical principles of our society.
- We use synergies within BAUER Group for the client’s benefit.
Tasks and Objectives
- As specialists for remediation, securing of contaminated sites and waste disposal, we continuously develop our position as a leading company in the brownfield remediation sector, aiming to become market leaders. We see economic success as a prerequisite for worldwide development and expansion of the company.
- We develop new and innovative business fields in the area of environmental technology.
- Our motivation is to reduce environmental pollution of water, soil and air from ecological and economic aspects.
- We promote and demand continuous improvement as well as innovative organisation of our work processes, products and services.
Products and Services
- We provide our clients with quality products and solutions.
- Our services should distinguish themselves through competence, creativity and quality.
- A comprehensive service spectrum is a prerequisite for achieving significant and lasting competitive advantage.
- Our competence is based on our ability as a company to overcome abnormal challenges.
- Providing our employees with secure workplaces ana a pleasant working environment is of the utmost importance to us.
- The wishes and needs of our clients determine the thoughts and actions of all employees.
- Our employees are valued for their situation-specific, flexible behavior and commitment.
- Our complex tasks require our employees to act in a team-oriented and market-driven manner. A positive attitude towards work and the colleagues, fair treatment of each other in the spirit of a partnership, as well as mutual trust are prerequisites for our success. Satisfied employees with long years of service are our goal.
- All our employees work with the highest possible level of self-responsibility within the framework of our organisation. They can thus optimally develop their efficiency in order to achieve the company goals.
- We expect and continually encourage all employees to be willing to attend further vocational and personal training courses.
Every year, BAUER Resources GmbH is recognised for its remarkable business efforts in the world renowed magazine 'Engineering News Record' (ENR). Below, please find our ranking in the category 'Top 200 Environmental Firms Worldwide':
- 2019: No. 46
- 2018: No. 39
- 2017: No. 43